Any place serves gyros?

SnoopyB

Earning My Spidey Senses
Is there any place in WDW that serves a good gyro?
a gyro is basically a sandwich with slices of lamb or chicken in a pita with cucumber/white sauce

Closest thing they have anywhere appears to be the schwarma wraps at Tangierine Cafe.

The only Greek restaurant on property is Kouzzina and they don't have them.

Tangierine Cafe in Morocco has a lamb or chicken pita that is fairly similar.

Other than that, there's a very small chance that a resort QS place might have them, I guess, but I don't know which, if any.

At one time there was a cart of gyros at Wide World of Sports. That is the only place I have ever seen them. And that was during MLB Spring training.

Yeah, looking at the menus the only thing close that I see is the schwarma wraps. Has anyone tried those?

I was also looking for a good gyro and was surprised that Kouzzina's did not have this fine greek treat on their menu. :banana::cool1::banana:

Yeah, looking at the menus the only thing close that I see is the schwarma wraps. Has anyone tried those?

I had the schwarma platter in December. I used to love Tangierine Cafe, but they served me cold meat, and I won't be going back anytime soon. It is just like gyros if it's served WARM.

The lamb wrap at Tangerine Cafe is pretty similar and really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter