Any other stranded listeners...

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by UConnFan, Dec 9, 2012.

1. UConnFan

UConnFan Mouseketeer

wishing you were on PCC 4.0? What're you up to this week? Any predictions for Pete's announcements? It's so quiet!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

There's plenty of us not on the cruise. I know it can feel otherwise, but it's true. :)

How's everyone's weekend going so far?

4. SaraMc

SaraMc DIS Veteran

Yup, not n the cruise either. I have a pretty nasty cold so that makes me feel better. I would have hated to be sick on a boat.

5. UConnFan

UConnFan Mouseketeer

Yuck! Hope you feel better soon!

6. 1Grumpy9

1Grumpy9 DIS Veteran

Not on the cruise here either...It has been a busy weekend for me...I had friends in town from Canada and then went to get the Christmas tree today.

7. ImTooExcitedToSleep

ImTooExcitedToSleep dis veteran

I think I'm gonna go to Disneyland this week to relieve some of the pain. :rotfl2:

8. SamSam

SamSam http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Not on the cruise either, though I wish I was. However, I will be in WDW for a very quick fix in about 2 weeks......a much needed 'escape' from reality. :)

9. Phoenixblue

Phoenixblue Mouseketeer

Yep - we are not on the cruise either... but are planning one! Our first, for our next trip! Yea!

This weekend was great! busy but great because we got a heat wave!
    It was -40 this past week here in Fairbanks.
    It was so cold - they had to bring in ice blocks for the Christmas in Ice fair in North Pole to "Warm them up" so they could be carved! The ice blocks were too brittle to carve and were just breaking apart. I have lived in AK all my life, and this was the first time I had heard of them warming up the ice! :laughing:

I warmed up to a balmy -15 on Saturday and was above 0 today! :banana:
    Mostly because a snow front moved in - so it snowed, and the cloud cover warmed us up. :goodvibes

10. AmberLuvsWDW

AmberLuvsWDW Mouseketeer

We aren't on 4.0 either, but wish we were.:guilty:

Right now DH and I are directing a production of The Music Man with 71 elementary, middle, and high school students that opens Feb. 1. It's definitely keeping us busy. We are also starting to plan our summer trip to WDW so at least we have that to look forward to. :goodvibes

11. jcb

jcb always emerging from hibernation

Don't you need 76 students for The Music Man? :rolleyes:

12. ImTooExcitedToSleep

ImTooExcitedToSleep dis veteran

Mirrors?

:rotfl2:

13. jcb

jcb always emerging from hibernation

You are confusing it with A Chorus Line. :rolleyes1

14. CDolacki2003

CDolacki2003 DIS Veteran

I was on 2.0 and 3.0 and feel left out. I wish we could have scraped up enough to do 4.0 but DH wants to do the parks in 2013 for Halloween so I let him decide. I cannot wait to hear the podcast and the announcement.

15. Iggipolka

Iggipolka <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Not on the cruise either,but with a 5 month old baby & a 3 year old, it's probably for the best.

Ahh, the sacrifices we make that the kids don't even know about.

16. auroralark

auroralark Lives for vacation

Not on the cruise. It's our busy time at work and I have a 5 month old, so it was a double no this time. Hopefully one day I'll get on one of these podcast cruises!

17. Wimpy

Wimpy Mouseketeer

Not on 4.0 either, but we are booked on DIS Cruise 1.0.

As for the announcements, maybe he will announce a US tour? I know list year he was thinking of something like that.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

18. lthiesfeld07

lthiesfeld07 Mouseketeer

Didn't Pete originally say that there was going to be more to The Welcome Center? Maybe he is going to announce Phase 2?

19. UConnFan

UConnFan Mouseketeer

You're right! There was more. Interesting! If I remember correctly, he hinted it would be pretty cool, too. Something in the Main Street Bakery, possibly?

The tour around the US is an interesting idea too! I wonder what that would look like? A DisMeet at each place? Or something more?

I was hoping he would announce another Podcast Cruise for June-ish ( so we could go for our honeymoon), but I think it's too close now and too close to the DC ABD trip. How far out do they announce the podcast cruises?

My next guess was another Disapalooza party. How often do they usually have Disapalooza?

20. Wimpy

Wimpy Mouseketeer

From what I've seen, they do a DIS cruise one year, and the next a Disapalooza event. They may announce that event for next December. They do have DIS Cruise 1.0 next August. Maybe more about the events for that.

Maybe we should start a spin off thread just on guesses what the team will announce for next year. :)

21. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

:thumbsup2: