Any other couples cruising on the Wonder May 20, 2013?

My partner and I had a blast, fortunately we were able to travel with some friends already DCL veterans and meet up with a few other's as well. Everyone kept telling me on board how spoiled I would get for any other form of vacationing or travel, and they were so right!! We booked an upcoming Repo cruise back from Vancouver next year, or we might splurge and see about doing the whole Panama Canal trip back! The crew, cast members and even just about every single passenger on the trip was warm and welcoming. We for sure will be doing this again! Thanks again to all the advice people here were able to give as well as the encouragement to take this plunge and travel Disney Style! Can't wait til next time!

My partner and I had a blast, fortunately we were able to travel with some friends already DCL veterans and meet up with a few other's as well. Everyone kept telling me on board how spoiled I would get for any other form of vacationing or travel, and they were so right!! We booked an upcoming Repo cruise back from Vancouver next year, or we might splurge and see about doing the whole Panama Canal trip back! The crew, cast members and even just about every single passenger on the trip was warm and welcoming. We for sure will be doing this again! Thanks again to all the advice people here were able to give as well as the encouragement to take this plunge and travel Disney Style! Can't wait til next time!

Who were your servers? We had Nelson and Corrina, they were amazing! Palo was to die for, we ended up going 3 times. And we finally saw Lincoln, Ironman3 and Oz... we missed Brave though, still need to see that

Missy our servers were Madra and Freddy, both excellent and provided us with a wonderful week of great food and service. I would love to get them again on our next cruise, but we'll see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter