Any other 1/2 Marathon or Marathon Runners?

I and my DBF are running the DL 1/2 in September (day before my birthday!) and i've signed up for the Half in January. I'm thinking of doing the relay but so far I've been unsuccessful at convincing DBF he wants to run it with me. :rotfl:

Nice! I'll see you there. I did a dress rehearsal on Monday/Tuesday with my Canada gear so I won't be hard to miss. I finally got my airfare as well after airmiles was giving me some difficulty. IMO, the relay medal looks way nicer than the half marathon medal so you better get onto convincing someone to run it with you!

Nice! I'll see you there. I did a dress rehearsal on Monday/Tuesday with my Canada gear so I won't be hard to miss. I finally got my airfare as well after airmiles was giving me some difficulty. IMO, the relay medal looks way nicer than the half marathon medal so you better get onto convincing someone to run it with you!

I totally agree. I'm disappointed with the half/s medal design this year. Oh well, I'm already signed up for that.

Just got my airfare booked, am staying offsite with a friend who's running his 4th Goofy, and I've already registered for the half.

Am planning on doing the relay as well, assuming I can find a partner. I've been told it would be best to find a fellow Canuck, ideally one in the Ottawa area - so we can register together, and also know what each other looks like for the relay exchange point. So, off I go to the WISH partner thread *and* the RunDisney FB group :goodvibes

Looking forward to playing "spot the Canadians" on course!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter