Any OLD holiday pictures

Great pictures..:thumbsup2 keep'em coming.

I am in the process of transferring my old photos onto the iMac so apologise for posting again... ;)

This is Richard and I in The Gambia - our first holiday away from the children in January 1990...
sc00cd08aa.jpg

And here he is with Sophie and Matty on our first visit to WDW in July 1992 - for a man who'd been made redundant days before the trip, he looks quite chirpy...
sc00cd254e.jpg

And finally fast forward to Menorca, August 1995. Same us, different hairstyles and an extra from Children of the Damned on Richard's lap!!! As for the weird child on my lap, I think he was going thro' his annoying stage - I'll let you know when he grows out of it... :rolleyes:
sc00cd48df.jpg

Great photos & memories everyone.....I will try & dig some out tomorrow. :thumbsup2

We then filmed about a five minute piece which wouldn't have looked out of place on WYWH itself. I will be eternally grateful to John Carter for making what I thought would be a one sentence introduction into something I will never forget - I haven't watched that video in years but I can still remember almost every word in it.

My goodness, what an amazing memory.

This is Vicki and I on our first Disney Trip, Vic was about 9 I think

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter