Any OCTOBER guests received FP+ testing invite?

Oct 20-25 at AKL ( Jambo House trying a grand villa for the first time). No invite for FP+ as of today.

Poly, Oct. 3-8 for us.

I tested FP+ last September while at AKL and hated it, but I was with a first-timer.

Would love to try it with my seasoned family & get to schedule the rides we hate to wait for (Peter Pan, I'm lookin' at you, kid.)

We are at the poly those same dates too.

Poly, Oct. 3-8 for us.

I tested FP+ last September while at AKL and hated it, but I was with a first-timer.

Would love to try it with my seasoned family & get to schedule the rides we hate to wait for (Peter Pan, I'm lookin' at you, kid.)

We are staying at the poly those same dates.

Subscribing as we are at OKW 10/6-11. I really want a band but have afeeling we will be out of luck :(

We aren't going until November, but I think I will follow this to keep in the know. I don't care if I am 'chosen' or not, as long as regular FP is still up and running. I like the old system and am okay with not being in the test group.

Hi everyone, joining in and also hoping to be included with all the stuff going on. Will be staying at AoA Oct 12-20. First time to WDW (and Florida, etc) and I think I am driving myself crazy with all the research and what not. I am thinking the bands and what not will just make it easier. Thx.

Well, we will be at BLT Oct 15-18, so I am not sure if we will be invited. I did online check-in today and tried to schedule FP+ rides, but it wouldn't let me.

I'm kind of bummed... As we are staying in the FW cabins and I'm assuming that will be the last place that will offer the magic bands. I tried to book PoR at first, but there weren't any rooms available under free dining. :(

I'm in the same boat, being at FW cabins, and wishing we'd get the MB.. when are you going to be there, ohboyx3?

We aren't going until November, but I think I will follow this to keep in the know. I don't care if I am 'chosen' or not, as long as regular FP is still up and running. I like the old system and am okay with not being in the test group.

Hey disneyfan!! When is your trip again in Nov?

Chiming in! We're booked to stay @ ASMu from Oct 24-31 in a family suite (due to hubby's health). I keep watching all the MDX/FP+/Magicbands threads hoping that we'll have the opportunity to get them. Keeping my fingers crossed!

That is when we are going to. We will be at Art of Movies.

MY sister works at POP and she says the magic bands are slowly coming along.

We are at the Beach Club from 10/11 to 10/20 and the Contemporary from 10/20 to 11/1. Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter