Any news of FL resident rates?

cheeringmom

<font color=teal>Out of the mouth of babes<br><fon
Still waiting!! I got a moderate at $114 but would like a better price-wouldn't we all!!

What dates are you looking for? FL resident rates usually come out 2 months or so inadvance of the timeframe they're offerred.

from Oct 31-Nov 8 and haven't seen a thing. But I've only checked Mousesavers. Don't know where else to look. Should I call?

That's a tough time. October and early November are big convention times so there may not be a lot of resort availability.

FL resident rates are not always available especially if most rooms are booked for that time period, that's why they come out so close to the time the rooms are available. But, you never know. Sometimes they come available at the last minute.

Your best bet is to call CRO once or twice a week for the next month or 2 to see if anything comes available with a lower rate.

Have you considered the S/D? I saw there's a thread about someone getting the Dolphin for $109 a night on http://www.hotwire.com They're great resorts! Deluxes all the way (would be cheaper than the moderate you're staying at)

BTW- we'll be there almost the same time! 11/1-11/5

I called again today about FL resident rates for October. I almost exploded when I asked if there were rates yet for Oct. and she said YES THERE IS! WOO-HOOOOOO!!! Then she said, Oh no, that ends Oct. 1 <thud>
I'm waiting too, we were there last October and they offered FL res. rates so I'll be calling back in a few days.
Where did you get the $114 rate? They quoted me $125 for Oct. 18-22.

I checked one or two sites-I think Dreams was one of them and my dates were not available. But I'll call and see what happens in the next week or two.
Chitownzee, I got the rates thru shades of green. I was hoping for the Contemporary and all booked! oh well. Lots of luck and let me know when you get your rates and I'll post when I get mine-hopefully will get mine!!

Check your Local Sunday Travel section and there is where you will find the rates!:o Nothing will be posted until AFTER the latest rate ends on Oct. 1, probably the week after that.;) Check this board and the Budget Board as I will post the rate there!;)

Are you sure the Oct. rates won't come out until after Oct. 1? It seems strange. I remember last year I made my reservations with the FL resident rate at the beginning of Aug. for my Halloween trip.

Sam

That would be nice, but I am not sure if 2 rates at one time would be available.:confused: I know the latest rate came out 2 weeks ago and starts this Sunday the 24th till Oct. 1.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter