Any more word on the rumored Halloween tour?

godalejunior

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any updated info. on if this is a rumor or reality and what it entails? Thanks.

popcorn:: Subscribing . . . I am wondering about this, too, since I figured out that we won't be able to see Fantasmic while we are there. Hoping to do this instead. Of course, I am still waiting for the October calendar, too. :rolleyes1

I know I want to hear as well. I took the Walk in Walt's foot steps in July and it was the tour guides that told me they are planning a new halloween tour. So I know they are talking about it. I just can't believe there is no word about it yet since it is already mid August. We want to do the segway tour as well but I am going to be there for MHT and only for 3 days so I don't want to overload myself. But I def would rather do a halloween tour over the segway if possible but it sucks not knowing and I know better than to call cuz they will usually give you the run around.

Has anyone thought about calling Guest Services or the Tour people direct and see if they know?

I talked to VP about this last year - they said they haven't done this for a while and there's still no word on bringing it back. I have a message in to VP for our reservations and will be talking with him this week sometime, I can ask again.

That would be great. I have an email for VP too so I think I will email in the morning. I will let you guys know what I hear back.

I just spoke with Vacation Planning and they said that they have heard there might be a Halloween Tour but they have no information at this time about what, when, etc. They are waiting for the October calendar like the rest of us, too. They said just keep checking back . . .

I talked to a Guest Services CM and they confirmed that there will be a Halloween Tour. It will encompass both parks. there will be 2 per day at 6pm and 6:30pm. It will go on even if it is a MHT night at DCA.

I believe they are shooting for 9/29 for the first tour. Ressies can be made 30 days in advance. No price has been set as yet. As soon as the pricing and other details are decided and confirmed it will be put on the website, but you won't be able to book even the first one until 8/29, if the 30 day window is acurate.

I can't wait to try this tour myself! It sounds pretty fun!

Oh man I am bummed as we will be there the 12th through the 15th. That stinks. I was hoping they would have it through Oct. It seems kind of weird to have it so close to halloween. I mean you would think they would do it a bit farther out. We did the mysteries, myths and legends tour in 04 and we did that one in November. Oh well. If anyone hears for sure I would love to know cuz then I will know for sure about the segway tour at least but man I would have LOVED to do the halloween one. :(

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they decide to start the tours a day or two earlier - I've already booked MHT for the 29th.:goodvibes

Oh wait, maybe I wasn't clear .. The first tour starts Sept 29th (in theory) and will go through Oct. 31st. Sorry if my post was confusing

Oh good. That is more like it. I will be anxious and waiting and watching to hear anything!

...Sept 29th (in theory) and will go through Oct. 31st.

Thanks for the clarification...having a tour running for 3 days seemed like an awfully short time but I wasn't going to question it.:rotfl:

Now for the good news - I have another thing to add to my try and do list!:woohoo:

Thanks for the clarification...having a tour running for 3 days seemed like an awfully short time but I wasn't going to question it.:rotfl:

Now for the good news - I have another thing to add to my try and do list!:woohoo:

Oh Cat, you can always 'question it' if it has to do with me and numbers! I'm so sorry I typed in the wrong number for the month :teacher: send me back to school! Hopefully you'll be able to fit all these fun things into your schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter