Any Kim Possible Attractions??

Us3

DIS Veteran
My 5yo dd has gone from the most adoring Disney Princess fan to loving ANYTHING Kim Possible. We were at WDW twice last year and I do not remember anything themed toward Kim Possible (but this was before her big craze:bounce: !) We hope to go back in November and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any attractions, shows or even shops that may be themed toward Kim Possible (anywhere on Disney property).

Thanks!::MinnieMo

We were there in Oct, and I didn't see anything. My 4.5-yr-old loves KP, too! :)

We were there in November, 2003, and my DW commented that Disney was missing out BIG TIME by not having anything Kim Possible related.....

I agree that they should have something.

I'm a bit surprised too. I have to admit that my 5yo dd is not the only KP fan in our house. My dh and I watch the show too::yes:: , haha!!

Perhaps we'll see some KP additions at MGM or maybe the Marketplace soon!

Sonya

I recently saw a few things KP at the Disney Store so I imagine that WDW must have at least some merchandise. My dd's would LOVE to "meet" KP more than any princess now that they are a bit older.

TJ

We actually asked around at MGM and mostly got a lot of blank looks and who is that from cast members. I didn't find any KP stuff on site, but WalMart has a ton of stuff, dolls, outfits, communicators and also clothes for girls. In fact, DD was wearing her pink KP Sport shirt today!

Yep, that is for sure...Walmart has a ton of KP stuff! We had a Kim Possible Christmas at my house. I found everything from hand bags, outfits, socks, backpack, sleeping bag, dolls, posters...everything KP! I did find t-shirts at the Disney Store too.

My daughter would just love it if she could meet Kim Possible (or Ron for that matter, haha) at WDW!!!

There was a Kim Possible 75th Anniversary Mickey Statue. The artist was listed as the girl who does her voice and is also on Even Stevens, Christy Romano. He had a KP communivator in his hand and was painted in Kim Possible colors. I know not much, but if the statues are still at the MK it's something.

Very cool LostBoyinVA!! Where was it located at MK? I missed it!!

Thanks,
Sonya

It was at the end of one of the rows of Mickey's near the left hand side entrance Turnstiles. This was in July so my memory may be wrong. I did find a picure or it here on the dis.

IMG_9075.htm

Hmm the picure isn't showing. Here is the link:

http://wdwinfo.com/Photos/Mickey-75th/pages/IMG_9075.htm

I was just at our Walmart today and they had a BUNCH of Kim Possible stuff on clearance. In fact there was alot of "girl" stuff on clearance overall. Nick could care less though.:rolleyes: He is just so picky!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter