Any interest in reading Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone before DAP?

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by *NikkiBell*, Nov 2, 2011.

1. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

Being that DAP is at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter this year, I was wondering if anyone was interested in reading or re-reading Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone before the big event. Please let me know via this thread. Hey, you never know, maybe we can convince Kevin to finally read the book. ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. k5jmh

k5jmh When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...

Hmmm, not really. I am about 300 pages into the Steve Jobs Bio. Besides, the attraction is based more on the movies.

Who wants to watch the movies before DAP???

4. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

I read the first 3 books about 8 years ago, although I have all of the books and most of the movies. I started rereading the first book a few months ago, and I'd like to finish it and watch the movie before the WWoHP party.

5. jodi90

jodi90 Mouseketeer

I'm in. I love both the books and the movies. However, the books are way better. :goodvibes

6. MelissaFromRI

MelissaFromRI There's a great big beautiful tomorrow , <font col

I'm one of the "weirdos" :rotfl: who has never read a "Harry Potter" book or watched a "Harry Potter" movie :scared1:
    I'd love to finally read a book as part of a group :thumbsup2

7. RalphyBoy

RalphyBoy <font color=teal>Something was done with the parki

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone with my 8 year old son now. I can't believe all the details I've forgotten since I first read the books! I wish I could go to DAP but instead I'll be enjoying the "lovely" Michigan December weather.