Any info on Westgate Lakes would be great! Booked a room and I'm nervous!

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by RosieQ, Mar 5, 2001.

1. RosieQ

RosieQ Earning My Ears

Jan 23, 2001
    Westgate Lakes Thanks everyone ! I really need help! We are a family of five and I booked Westgate Lakes and I'm nervous!
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Canada Goose

Canada Goose Earning My Ears

Apr 28, 2000
    We spent 10 days at the Lakes last January and were very happy with the resort. We had a two bedroom unit which was plenty of room for 3 adults and two children. However I would recommend that you have a rental car because it is not walking distance to anything. It is an easy drive to WDW, SeaWorld and Universal Studios. It's proximity to I-Drive allows for lots of shopping and dining choices (although the suite does have a full kitchen and dining room, if you feel up to cooking!).. I would definately stay there again! Check out their website
    PS We were not pestered at all to do a timeshare "tour" and that was what I was most worried about. :D :cool: :D

"Going to WDW"
  4. Tense

Tense Mouseketeer

Aug 18, 2000
    A friend owns a timeshare there...and just love it... Though I've never been others I know have..and said it was beautiful.
  5. mrsmom

mrsmom <font color=green>Drinks P.C.'s in the C.C. at P.I

Jul 27, 2000
    We stayed there in Sept for 7 days and loved it.we are a family of six and there was plenty of room for all of us and more, the only thing i regret was not spending enough time at the resort to enjoy it,so weare going back next year to spend 7 days again, If you have any questions let me know.
  6. rubenfan

rubenfan Earning My Ears

Jan 4, 2001
    We stayed there on a RCI exchange. Great location, but the worse salepeople ever. Tip don't go to the breakfast they offer you. We were treated so badly I will never stay there again.

If you can avoid the sales staff you will have a great time.

Have fun