any info on the mears shuttle?

adamandkate

Earning My Ears
hey guys. im thinking about using the mears shuttle from buena vista palace to US and seaworld. looks like it costs $19pp round trip from what i can see....

anyone know what their pickup and drop off times are? are they flexible or are you fixed to one return time? and does it take long, ie do you go around every hotel in the area first?

thanks

You call them a day or more before you want to go, and tell them where you're staying and what time you want to either be picked up or get to the park (I forget, I'll be honest with you). They tell you what time they'll pick you up. For the return trip from Universal, you can either set up a time to be picked up, or the driver will give you a card with a phone number to call two hours before you want to head back to your hotel. They operate late - as late as CityWalk is open. I would expect the return options from SeaWorld are similar, except of course the time.

hey. thankyou very much for that. will definately be giving it a go. anyone know how long the shuttle takes?

You call them a day or more before you want to go, and tell them where you're staying and what time you want to either be picked up or get to the park (I forget, I'll be honest with you). They tell you what time they'll pick you up. For the return trip from Universal, you can either set up a time to be picked up, or the driver will give you a card with a phone number to call two hours before you want to head back to your hotel. They operate late - as late as CityWalk is open. I would expect the return options from SeaWorld are similar, except of course the time.

Will they pick you up from a WDW resort very early in the am? Over on the Universal board they're recommending that people be at the gate by 7:00am to get into IOA (because of the new Harry Potter addition). Just wondering if Mears picks up that early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter