Any info on Onsite Beauty?

cinder1

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used Onsite Beauty for hair and makeup? Any other recommendations that aren't too, too expensive?

I always use Patricia Lejeune. She usually requires 6 services (hair and makeup for 1 person = 2 services) to come to your room, but if you only need it for yourself, you could see if she's already coming to WDW that day and could fit you in while she's there.

We actually have enough services for the wedding to go with Patricia Lejeune (our preference by far) but Grace (my daughter) wants to have her hair and makeup done for her MK photo shoot too. She'd like the same person obviously. To complicate matters further, her MK shoot is on a Saturday. I'd guess that will make it harder to get someone. Any advice on the photo shoot?

Makeup artists are used to working all days of the week—I don't think you'll have any problems there. When you book Patricia for the wedding, talk to her about the price to come back out for the MK shoot. She may waive the travel fee—I can't remember...

Patricia (well Randy, who does her communication) quoted me a set price of $300 for the morning photo shoots, but they don't book them until 2 months in advance. That includes full make up, hair, lashes etc. I'm going to see if they'll drop that price slightly as I won't want lash extensions, but as my wedding isn't until next summer, I'm not going to bother them just yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter