Any ideas on potential discounts October 2016?

sorry if this sounds mean but maybe you don't see the big picture. you may be alright but it could mess things up for others. i want to think about everyone and not just 'i will save money anyways'.
we all need to do what we need to do i guess.
Not mean at all, I get what your saying no hard feelings :)

Yeah I was really shocked that the person was able to save us as much as she did, we still have a package booked direct thru disney just in case the discounts that are due come out in the coming months are a bigger savings. But at least now were saving at least a grand on our vacation

I am assuming I booked thru the same agency as you did.
I just wanted to mention that the agent did mention to me that if Disney released a "better" discount that the reservation could be changed (pending availability) to that particular discount. I also noticed that written in the confirmation papers they emailed me.

That said, I've already run the numbers for our trip and there is no way Disney is going to come out with something that beats the price we have now!

I am assuming I booked thru the same agency as you did.
I just wanted to mention that the agent did mention to me that if Disney released a "better" discount that the reservation could be changed (pending availability) to that particular discount. I also noticed that written in the confirmation papers they emailed me.

That said, I've already run the numbers for our trip and there is no way Disney is going to come out with something that beats the price we have now!

I just booked witht them as well. I had "free dining" booked through Disney but this TA was $350 cheaper than that even. I figure that will buy our MNSSHP tickets and put a dent in boarding the dog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter