any ideas for penguin bday?

jenniferma

DIS Veteran
Hi-- I am trying to think of ideas for my daughter's penguin bday party to be held next month. (she will be six)

Does anyone have any creative ideas for the gift/goodie bags?

So far I was thinking I could make and decorate penguin cookies.. and I read somewhere someone did little bags of swedish fish..

Any other ideas? I haven't been able to find many toys anywhere! I think I was too late for Happy Feet stuff! I cannot find coloring books or similar.

thanks so much in advance!
jennifer

Burger King had Happy Feet toys. There are some on ebay. But maybe your local BK would have some leftovers from that promotion. I know that when our McD's runs out of the current toy, they pull out the old stuff, so they must keep them around.

There was a cereal that had some in the box (can't remember which one). It couldn't hurt to cruise down the cereal aisle next time you're in the store.

Have you checked the dollar stores?

Oriental Trading might have some penguin themed stuff.

McDonald's is currently doing surf's up and it is about penguins. Have you tried oriental trading? They might have something too. If you can find some penguin stickers, you can put them on little bubble bottles for goody bags. A scrapbook store that sells stickers by the sheet might have them. If you can get a big penguin, you could play pin the beak on the penguin.

Hope this helps!

thanks so much for your help! I did find some stuff at oriental trading.. our mcdonalds unfortunately has switched to something new and is out of everything..

maybe some year my DD will finally pick what is popular THAT year?!?!

thanks again!
jennifer

You might try a few stores we sell this cake at my store, (Shaws)

Good luck!

i made these cupcakes b4 and they were a big hit!!

penguin.jpg

http://jas.familyfun.go.com/recipefinder/display?id=50175

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter