Any Hope for a Change at Play N Dine?

MickeyMomTo2

Lauren S. @baseballsbows
My daughter loves the Little Einsteins, but she is not familiar with JoJo and Goliath. Now that JoJo's Circus is no longer part of the Playhouse Disney lineup, how long do you think Disney will keep them at Play N Dine? Is there hope for a change in the near future? We hope to go in December, and I would be more excited to do this meal with current Playhouse Disney characters.

I don't know if there are any plans for a change but I wish they would change it. They could have Buzz, Woody, and Jesse... even green army men! They could also use the Incredible's etc. I would love to see a hero's breakfast - anything new and exciting besides the same characters at every breakfast!!!

I would bet on Handy Manny replacing Jo Jo and Goliath.

I wish they would change it to. We are (hopefully) going this year all because DS loves the Little Einsteins. I think he will recognize Jo jo and Goliath, but that's about it. I'd also bet that Handy Manny at some point will replace Jo Jo (just not sure when).

If they really want to PACK the place, the need to get rid of Jo Jo & Goliath & replace them with Phineas & Ferb. It would be harder to get into than LeCellier.

Our family loved this breakfast at our last visit, but PLEASE don't let them get rid of Jo-Jo and Goliath before we go in a few weeks!! DD LOVES Jo-Jo and this is one of the few places you can still interact with them.
I know that a change is coming but DD barely watches Playhouse Disney anymore - so Phineas & Ferb would be a great choice. But imagine how odd a triangle-headed character would be!!

My guess would be Handy Manny and Special Agent Oso will soon replace JoJo and Goliath for Play & Dine (at least I sure hope so). Although Phineas and Ferb would be a good addition, as well.

I too would LOVE to see a hero or even some type of Pixar Character Meal...with Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, etc. surely Disney would make $ off a new character meal with so many beloved stars from those films, right? :confused3

And with the new Pixar Place section at HS (especially with TSM being such a hit) you would think this would be a no brainer.

I don't know if there are any plans for a change but I wish they would change it. They could have Buzz, Woody, and Jesse... even green army men! They could also use the Incredible's etc. I would love to see a hero's breakfast - anything new and exciting besides the same characters at every breakfast!!!

I think a Toy Story meal would be so fun. It would be a popular meal! I also think it would be great for Disney to do this with Toy Story Mania at DHS and Toy Story 3 coming out in 2010.

My daughter, however, would also love Manny and Oso. I guess we will have to wait and see if there is some kind of change in 2009!

I would never go to a Phineas and Ferb character breakfast, I'd scratch it right off my list - bleck!

We like Phineas and Ferb, the show, but I don't know that we'd want to have breakfast with them so much. I'm not sure why.

DD 6 is outgrowing the PHD characters, though she still watches the Einsteins once in a while. We've done the PHD breakfast every trip since they started it, and she does not want to do it in September. She has requested to go to Sci-Fi instead.

We don't much care for Oso (why is he such strange colors?), and DD is too old for him anyway. She will still watch Handy Manny from time to time, but I don't think she'd want a meal with him either.

So I suppose H&V is off our list.

If they put in Toy Story characters I know we'd go. Incredibles, maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter