Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

We are coming down in 13 days and still havent seen ANY parades for fast pass plus.. looking at MK and AK everyday still nothing. anyone else having this problem?? pixiedust:

Thanks! That worked. I was able to make a lunch res/FP+. Though it doesn't show up in my itinerary or reservations after a couple of hours. I took a screen grab just in case (though that probably wouldn't help with a CM).

You're welcome. It won't show up in MDE. Hope you have a great lunch!

I'm in the same boat! I would love to see MSEP from the Hub just once…but so far….nothing. I leave in 4 days :-)dance3:), so ????:confused3

I'm in the same boat! I would love to see MSEP from the Hub just once…but so far….nothing. I leave in 4 days :-)dance3:), so ????:confused3

Oh no you leave in 4 days and it still hasn't opened up. Us peeps going first week in nov are getting caught in a literally last minute booking I think

we got the invite a week ago for the test, we go the week of Thanksgiving. We have decided not to partake. We will sit on the fence and see what happens before our next trip. Everyone have a good trip.

I just got our email inviting us to test the MM+ for our trip. Our check in date is Nov 30th, so I am probably one of the last ones to get the invitation in the Nov thread. :) I have until Nov 19th to customize bands, which seems a little close to our travel date, especially with the Thanksgiving holiday in there. I hope they ship Oct 30th, like our MDE account says they will.

I wonder if they have started to invite December check ins yet.

I know the dates seem close but they will UPS the bands to you and you will get them a day or two after the last day you have to modify them. Our last day to modify was Oct 12 and we received our beautiful, colored and personalized bands by UPS on Oct 14th! Have fun on your trip! I know we will, its getting CLOSE!

17 days to go and no invite - though we were able to customise bands and make FP+ selections weeks ago :confused3

I'm assuming I have nothing to worry about with not having received an invited but I'm pretty much going on the basis that if I arrive and I have my bands waiting then great, if not then no worries.

I am stalking MDE every day for a Wishes FP+ though!

Does anyone know if all Magicbands are shipped? I bought my tickets will call so I am wondering if I am going to also pick up Magicbands at Will Call.

Does anyone know if all Magicbands are shipped? I bought my tickets will call so I am wondering if I am going to also pick up Magicbands at Will Call.

MBs are connected to room reservations, not tickets. If you are staying in a Disney resort you will be able to get them. They ship the day after your personalization timeframe closes. If you live in the US. Otherwise the front desk will hold them for you. For will call tickets, you can have those linked to your MDE account, and therefore your MBs, when you pick them up. :thumbsup2

My last day to customize was Thursday. Today I received an email that they shipped. When I went to the UPS tracking site, it says they won't be delivered until Tuesday. Are they no longer sending them overnight? I realize that UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday or Sunday, but I would have thought they would deliver on Monday.

My last day to customize was Thursday. Today I received an email that they shipped. When I went to the UPS tracking site, it says they won't be delivered until Tuesday. Are they no longer sending them overnight? I realize that UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday or Sunday, but I would have thought they would deliver on Monday.

They are being sent overnight, but not on weekend days. Your bands will ship on Monday and you will get them Tuesday. You got the notice because the package is prepped and ready...it just won't actually start on its way to you until Monday.

They are being sent overnight, but not on weekend days. Your bands will ship on Monday and you will get them Tuesday. You got the notice because the package is prepped and ready...it just won't actually start on its way to you until Monday.

Makes sense. I guess UPS has received the shipping information electronically so it's in their system.

17 days to go and no invite - though we were able to customise bands and make FP+ selections weeks ago :confused3 I'm assuming I have nothing to worry about with not having received an invited but I'm pretty much going on the basis that if I arrive and I have my bands waiting then great, if not then no worries. I am stalking MDE every day for a Wishes FP+ though!

We didn't get an invite either. Hoping it all works out when we get there. We have our bands and FPs are booked. We shall see.

17 days to go and no invite - though we were able to customise bands and make FP+ selections weeks ago :confused3

I'm assuming I have nothing to worry about with not having received an invited but I'm pretty much going on the basis that if I arrive and I have my bands waiting then great, if not then no worries.
!

Your bands will be waiting for you. :)

We are Canadian and we tested in August and October. Both times we customized our bands without an invitation. Our bands were at the resort upon arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter