Any grocery shopping service at Trader Joe's?

Discussion in 'disABILITIES!' started by lovetogowdw, Jun 27, 2014.

1. lovetogowdw

lovetogowdw Mouseketeer

I've seen reports that Trader Joe's is opening in the area today. We buy many gluten free products there and I'd really like to find a grocery shopping service that will visit there. Anyone found one yet?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. girlswithbows

girlswithbows Earning My Ears

Trader Joes is one of my favorite places. A great place to find healthy good foods at reasonable prices. The freezer section is the best.

4. Maggie'sMom

Maggie'sMom DIS Veteran

WeGoShop will go to whichever store you request. I haven't used them in several years (haven't needed a shopping service) but I was very pleased with their service when I used them in 2008.

5. Michigan

Michigan Mom of the Rolling Crew

The new Trader Joe's opening today in central Florida is in Winter Park 25 miles from Disney.

6. lovetogowdw

lovetogowdw Mouseketeer

Thanks all. Hadn't realized just how far away it was! I did try WeGoShop and it sounds like they are still analyzing it, but will go there for a trip fee (probably $10) and a re-bag fee (probably $10). I didn't understand the re-bag fee, but it sounds like this particular Trader Joe's charges for bags and does not bag your groceries. (At my local Trader Joe's the staff bags your groceries and there is no charge for bags.)

7. firstwdw

firstwdw DIS Veteran

You should check out Orlando Theme Park Shoppers. They are a smaller grocery delivery service who specializes in shopping for those on special diets. My family has many food intolerances, including a gluten allergy. We used them in May and absolutely loved their service. They shopped at several different stores including Whole Foods. I sent then a very specific list of what I wanted and they sent me an estimate within 24 hours which was my exact price. You can email them any questions. Thry delivered to bell services at French quarter the morning we arrived.

8. firstwdw

firstwdw DIS Veteran

And I should mention orlando theme park shoppers was almost $20 less than the bigger chain delivery service! For the same food ( and better!) we even got fresh deli meat from whole foods in our order!