Any GREAT Last Minute Deals To ANYWHERE?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi All ~ We have a couple weeks vacation coming up [July 8-23]. We booked a week of camping, but I'm thinking about ditching those plans for a spectacular SURPRISE trip via air. I'm looking at Southwest and Wes Jet. I'm even considering Europe. I recall reading about a few cheap airlines to London...anyone recall the same? Need your suggestions and recommendations. I'm even thinking about driving to Virginia Beach...love it there! Blessings, Sandra

Sandra, I am not sure where you are located but the Toronto Sun has a travel section Wed and the Star on Thurs (both have it on the weekend as well) On Sunday, selloffvacations.com had some amazing deals like approx 500 to a nice all inclusive in Mexico etc...Also as of 3:30 ish on Tues till midnight Wed www.sunwing.ca has what they call Deal of the Week and it changes all the time but it is usually a great price. A friend of mine works for them and she ended up booking a deal of the week special because it was actually less than her employee discount! Also, I just found out that Southwest will do package holidays, it is on the website and I priced one out for a friend of mine, it was actually very good.If you are looking to book airfare and hotels seperate, try www.kayak.com , it is great-then book you hotel thru www.priceline.com (my FAVORITE , I have saved dooo much $$$ with them)read up on them at www.biddingfortravel.com first.Good luck and have fun, life is too short not to travel! :sunny:

is www.sunquest.ca and check out the 'deal of the day'
I have seen some great buys there.

Air Canada Vacations also had some wonderful promos on a few weeks back, not sure what is still available but there were 4* and 5* All-inclusives for under $700 pp! Likely they are sold out now though...I managed to snag a Punta Cana 5* for a client for $599 pp plus tax. ACV are notoriously pricey but when they have a sell-off wow, are there prices awesome!!!

Good Luck! :thumbsup2

I think Zoom has the best deals to UK right now.
Once in UK you can use their "cheapie" airlines, Ryanair and Easyjet where you can get flights to countries all over Europe for less than 10 pounds ($25)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter