Any good deals for Gaterland?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by beachbum, Jul 25, 2012.

1. beachbum

beachbum Mouseketeer

My family of four (2 adults and 2 kids) would like to visit Gaterland during our stay at the end of August. Anyone know of any deals out there? Thanks for any help!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AJKMOM

AJKMOM DIS Veteran

Hope you find something so it won't cost you an arm and a lef! :rotfl2:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. I've only seen pics of Gatorland, and there are SOOOO many alligators there it creeped me out).

4. Orlando Vic

Orlando Vic Mouseketeer

Gate price = $24.99
    AAA price = $19.99

So, a $5 savings per adult.

5. leanne11

leanne11 <font color=green>Always remember to use the net t

When we went she was very helpfully..we showed her the magic Orlando card and got a great deal....don't forget bathing suit..our best memories are relaxing on a big chair and letting the kids get soaked....

6. doughcwjt

doughcwjt Earning My Ears

We just returned from a trip to Florida that included a visit to Gatorland. There is a coupon on their website for $2.50 off admission per person that you can print and take with you when you go. You can also purchase tickets on their website at a discounted rate.

We really had fun at Gatorland. My DS17 and DS7 really enjoyed it, as did my DH and I. They have really made a lot changes since we were there last and there is a lot to see and do. My DS7 and I fed the lorikeets and that was so much fun.

Good Luck and have a great trip!

7. beachbum

beachbum Mouseketeer

Thank you all for the suggestions! :goodvibes We can't wait to go and see it!

8. zigzagzerr

zigzagzerr DIS Veteran

Undercover Tourist also sells discount tickets to Gatorland.

9. wolf29

wolf29 DIS Veteran

We went last year after taking an airboat ride, making for a total "Gator" day. The travel booklets that you find at various places have coupons. You have an opportunity at the show to get your picture taken while sitting on a gator...it was either $20 or $30, but it was one of the highlights of our trip.
    Really a fun place, we will most likely do it again this year.

10. gregbailey01

gregbailey01 Been a few times

What is gaterland?

11. beachbum

beachbum Mouseketeer

http://www.gatorland.com/

My kids love the show Gatorboys. They both are very interested in learning about aligators now from watching this show. If you check tripadvisor or yelp, the park gets pretty good reviews. :)

12. bas71873

bas71873 DIS Veteran

What airboat company did you use for your ride? We are planning to go to Gatorland sometime next week while in FL and I'd love to throw in an airboat ride :)

13. redoschi

redoschi Mouseketeer

I'd like to know that as well. I'm bringing my DFiancee's family on their first trip to Florida and they'd like to see more than just theme parks. So maybe an Airboat ride across the floridian swamps would be something they'd love!

14. Syrin101

Syrin101 Earning My Ears

found buy one get one coupons on ebay, forget how much they were, but go next week, can't wait

15. drdisney

drdisney <font color=teal>Mysterious when it comes to shopp

The one I have used before is Boggy Creek Boat Rides http://www.bcairboats.com/
    They are about 20-30 mins from WDW resort and often you can find discounted tickets for them from AAA and on their website.

Dr D

16. BriarRose25

BriarRose25 Earning My Ears

If you are military, you can get discount tickets at the NEX in Orlando.

17. ktaggie

ktaggie Mouseketeer

We love Gaterland.