Any good CS breakfast places near BW?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by kandb, Apr 18, 2010.

1. kandb

kandb DIS Veteran

We are staying at BWI in October and my mother is joining us for our vacation. She is a breakfast person. Are there any decent places she can get breakfast platters? Thanks for any help. Linda

2. LoriABil

LoriABil DIS Veteran

Unfortunately, I can't think of any places to get a good breakfast platter, but the Boardwalk Bakery makes terrific croissant breakfast sandwiches. Flaky crust, ham (or other meat) eggs and cheese...I wish I had one right now!

They also have other good pastries and yummy yogurt parfaits.

The Belle Vue Lounge has morning pastries, but I don't know exactly what that entails, as I have never been there...might be looking into on the foodie boards...

Kouzzina is limited to Oatmeal, pastries and fruit from what I've read.

If you have Park hopper option, it's a short walk to Epcot's international Gateway, and then you could go to Seasons in Future World (The Land). They serve more traditional breakfasts. Hope that helps!

Post Post :) I forgot about the Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club. That's walking distance, too! There's a buffet and all the usual breakfast platters! And you don't have to go into a park!

3. PatsMom

PatsMom <font color=blue>Sometimes has Dory moments!<br><f

Not much for counter service choices at the Boardwalk. You could walk to Beach Club Marketplace. They have a counter service breakfast option.

4. Gaston's Bicep

Gaston's Bicep For there's no one as burly and brawny, as you see

Kouzzina has a full breakfast menu with French toast, eggs, etc

5. kandb

kandb DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone. Is Kouzzina a CS?

6. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

There is no place in the Epcot resort area to get breakfast platters like in the food courts at other resorts.BC marketplace has a few bagel/breakfast sandwiches, pastries and yogurt parfaits but nowhere can you get pancakes,waffles etc for a CS meal