Any feed back on the Residence Inn by Marriott in Cape Canaveral?

Disney_Mom333

Mouseketeer
We stayed at the Radisson last year and loved it. But this Residence Inn was able to work with the amount of ppl we had a lot better. But I see most ppl are going to the comfort inn or Radisson. Please let me know :goodvibes

We stayed there in April 2011 and loved it. We had a 1 bedroom suite so it worked for our family. It was super close... almost across the street. Included breakfast buffet that was awesome. We've stayed in a few others and now will only stay here. Going back in June!

We stayed at the Residence Inn in 2010 and have reservations to stay there again in June. I stay at Marriott properties across the country and have always found the Marriott chain to be a great place to stay.

We were very happy with this property.

We only stay at Marriott. We stayed at this one in October and had no complaints. It is all suites so the room is large. It has the free breakfast buffet that is good for a buffet. It also has a shuttle to the port if needed.

oh this makes me feel better!! Thanks! we are getting a 2 bedroom suite and possibly another 1 bed room one.

We have stayed in all three of the hotels by the port .....the MRI, the CIS and the Radisson plus some others in Cocoa Beach.

My favorite is the MRI. Have stayed there about 4 times and going back again in June. We stayed in the Radisson a few times years ago before the MRI was built and it was fine but since the MRI came on the scene that is my fav.

Last year we won a Priceline bid for the CIS and although the price was right through Priceline I did not like the hotel as much as the MRI.

MJ

Stayed at RI last January and loved that there was a convenience store/gas station within walking distance. That coupled with the refrigerator meant that we had just one milk run for DD. We were not successful at getting a taxi with car seat, but found a nice "local" restaurant within walking distance.

While we have not stayed there, people we cruised with did. They said it was clean, comfortable, and they were very pleased.

Woody

We stayed there two weeks ago in a two bedroom and loved it. Clean, room ready when we checked in, great kitchen, we loved the breakfast that was included. Kids loved the pool and me, the hot tub. There is a store next door and burger king in the parking lot. We'd stay there again :)

I always tell people that stay at RI during the week, be sure and check on the FREE dinner they are serving. They called it "light" but it has always been more than enough. This summer will be the 1st time since it opened that we have not stayed there the night before our cruise.
I love the RI and can't say enough good about it.

I always tell people that stay at RI during the week, be sure and check on the FREE dinner they are serving. They called it "light" but it has always been more than enough. This summer will be the 1st time since it opened that we have not stayed there the night before our cruise.
I love the RI and can't say enough good about it.

What nights are considered "during the week"? Is it Monday through Friday or Sunday through Thursday? We will be there on a Friday night. TIA. :)

The Radison was a nightmare plus it was dirty. Our room was behind the maintainer area and 6am they started. Plus going back to the room we saw a family of rats! Not Remi. The am of the cruise for the transfers was another disaster we booked almost a year out and had 12pm transfer. We tried to get a taxi for less than 10 bucks and people keep grabbing it. Finally we got to the ship. We then stayed at the Residence Inn and it was way better. Room was nice as was the pool a nd hot tub. There is a burger king and hertz right on property and gas station within walking distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!