Any experiences with these Senses offerings?

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
I'm thinking that the day we're in Nassau I may do a "ship and spa" day since I've been there (ok, I was in 6th grade, but I really don't have a need to go again).

I was looking at the offerings (on the Dream if they differ from ship to ship) and wondering about people's experiences with these two (or if there's another one you'd recommend):

Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy
Bamboo Massage

I figure I'll get the Rainforest Room pass for that day and can just chill out before and after.

Thoughts?

I have had both of these on the DREAM. They both were amazing. It is a wonderful time to just relax. The Spa team on the Dream is AWESOME! I love the Rainforest Room for the hot tile chairs. It so relaxing to be able to sit in the chairs and enjoy the amazing view of the ocean.

I had the Bamboo massage on the Fantasy and it was just ok. A friend had the Thai poultice massage and it sounded much better. The one I LOVED was the Elemis Aroma Ocean Wrap with half body massage. I upgraded to the water bed thing and it was AMAZING!

Jill in CO

I had the hot stone massage on the Dream. It was OK until the masseuse tried to sell me products and when I politely declined informed me that I was too tense to be a good massage client. No kidding I'm tense, that's why I needed the massage. Her name was Jacobe. I wouldn't go back to her again.

I had the hot bamboo massage on the Dream. It was amazing. I liked that there were different sizes of the bamboo rods to target different areas. I was so relaxed that I fell asleep.

Thanks for the input! :) I don't do massages often, but I figure if I'm ever going to splurge, this is the time.

I've always enjoyed every treatment I've had on the Wonder and most recently on the Fantasy as has hubby. We've both done the Swedish Massage. He's done the special deep shave treatment and the poultice thai massage. In addition to the swedish massage, I do the ocean wrap deal. My only complaint is the hard sell of their products. My regular massage therapist here at home considered cruise ship work but said he didn't want to have to push the products so hard. I just wish they wouldn't to that. Really, I've spent enough on the cruise, enough on the treatment itself then they want me to shell out another hundred or so on their products??!!! Oh, we both LOVE the rainforest room. Enjoy and have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter