Any DVC memberships given away yet?

Bliss22

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity, twice. Guns
Just curious if anyone has heard of anyone winning the elustrious DVC memdership yet?

Hello!

There is a board dedicated to the Year of A Million Dreams. I'm moving this to the Year of A Million Dreams board so that you can get an answer to your question.

Very early on a Disboard member posted somewhere she had seen an older couple win a DVC membership, but it was just a vague off-hand comment in a post.

No one else seemed to jump on it, and she did not elaborate furthur. :confused3

But if the Dream Team is supposed to bring them to Guest Relations for the big prizes, then it seems a bit unlikely.....who, knows...

I'm suppose to win that prize ;) . And it hasn't happened yet. I will let you know when it does....

Hey....just wishful thinking. It is nice to dream! :thumbsup2

I wish I could win one! That would be SO incredible! :wizard:

oh.. I think they are waiting for me to get there!! lol!!!

I could only wish!!!

I will just be so happy to go there!!! :rotfl:

That would really be a dream come true. What would life be without dreams?? Well someone has to win, so best of luck to everyone.

Oh my gosh, I would simply pass out due to the elation if I were to win a DVC membership. Could you IMAGINE???:goodvibes

Lesley

That would be my families dream come true :cloud9: . We can't afford the down payment. It is better for us to do a yearly trip on our own. But if I won it that would be fabulous.

We already are DVC members...so my family would be willing to trade that dream for spending a night in the castle instead. :rolleyes:

timandlesley said:
Oh my gosh, I would simply pass out due to the elation if I were to win a DVC membership. Could you IMAGINE???:goodvibes

Lesley

Me too!! They would need the smelling salts :goodvibes

I was suprised to read that disney is paying the dues for the entire life of the dvc membership,
talk about a dream

Im convinced I just missed out on a big dream, as we got out of potc a group of cms and a guy with a video camera were there and one cm came to help my mom out and said they were there to help,, I spent the next 3 days wondering what they gave away and was also wondering if they were giving something away that maybe they didnt pick us because I was wearing a sea world shirt,, silly I know but I had a case of the what ifs:)

My mom even asked guest relations if anything big was awarded that day, they said no but im sure they wouldnt tell you if they did

A DVC membership would be awesome - so would just receiving a fast pass for the day or a WDW Dream pin :goodvibes
Any pixie dust makes our hearts desire WDW and gives us a magical feeling.

:wizard: Good luck to all who win.

We will be at WDW during Easter - one of the busiest times of the year - maybe the dream team will not come out - but hope they do venture into the crowds.

Just being able to go to WDW again, is our dream come true :cloud9:

Just curious if anyone has heard of anyone winning the elustrious DVC memdership yet?

I won. The SSR DVC Prize. Its truly amazing. Won it about 3 weeks ago. I am in the DVC Mouscellanous area.

Congratulations, I am so jealous. Can we have details?

We won by mailing in....I posted a huge post in the DVD area on the forums, the mouscellanous...

We were picked, by mail, the 1st week of March. We have signed everything, and awaiting our deed. Our 1st trip is May, 2nd in December.

Disney paid the membership $25,000 all dues, $35,000 and taxes, $25,000

Its a DREAM come true for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter