Any Dollywood discounts?

sharbear

DIS Veteran
Thinking of going to Dollywood in a couple of weeks. Are there any coupons or discounts on tickets? Can you buy discounted tickets at any grocery stores? I'm asking because you can get a small discount on Cedar Point by buying tickets at Meijer and there will be coupons on Pepsi cans. Wondering if there is anything similar for Dollywood.

I'm not totally sure about tickets, but you can buy a discounted season pass voucher at local Food City's. There are usually discounts on Coke cans, and on Wendy's drink cups.

I don't know of any coupons but I know if you go after 3:00 pm and buy a ticket for the next day your evening is free. We usually go in the summer and buy the 3 day splash and play pass for around $80.

Check their website. We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Gatlinburg and they sold tux that were buy a day get a day free. We really like DW!

Wendy's cups have the discount for Splash Country. Pepsi cans have Dixie Stampede discounts right now. I haven't seen any Dollywood yet.

If you are going multiple days you might be better off looking at season passes. A few years ago Dd stayed with her Aunt and they go everyday. We saved money by getting her a pass.

Just saw that McDonalds has the Dollywood discount on large cups I anybody is still interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter