Any Disney Infinity Xbox Live gamers?

I have 2.0 for Xbox one, my gamertag is XIII Ghost. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I have 2.0 for Xbox one, my gamertag is XIII Ghost. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Yes, I would be up for this. We have a 360 and just got 2.0 last night, but I would assume with XBox Live it would still work.

We've had XBox Live for 10 months and have never played on-line, but really want to try. Not 100% sure how to set it up. Send gamer request within the game? I assume we need to set a date/time to do this?

I am skierpete23 and my daughter is jade4560.

Whoever plays Disney infinity 2.0 please add me to play xbox live . Gamer tag is Fearnone2424

Just got 3.0 - but again on a xbox 360 - so I am up for trying anyone wants to play. We are going away for the long weekend, but after that would be up for anytime anyone wants to give it a try.

Anyone have 3.0 on Xbox One and want to knock out the multiplayer achievements?

GT: STLfan2468

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!