Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

It's ok the email on my work computer won't let me send. I'll try on my home computer.

If anyone needs charts, let me know which ones you are looking for and I'll see whether I've got some. If you PM me your email as well, I can send them via email to you.

Chip n dale
Any disney cat
Tinkerbell

And from stoney creek:
The barbershop quartet
Self portrait
Family diner
Preening pixie
The happiest celebration on earth
Tinkerbell spring blossom

I have also around 300 disney patterns i would love to share.

Chip n dale
Any disney cat
Tinkerbell

And from stoney creek:
The barbershop quartet
Self portrait
Family diner
Preening pixie

I just sent you a PM.

Chip n dale
Any disney cat
Tinkerbell

And from stoney creek:
The barbershop quartet
Self portrait
Family diner
Preening pixie

Hiya

I have sent you some charts, could you please let me know if you have received them.

Seems the email forwarding on my website had failed. Could you resend to the lineone address above? Sorry for the hassle!

Hiya

I have sent you some charts, could you please let me know if you have received them.

I recieved the self portrait the other one was empty.
I hope you try again.
Thanks.

If you like some charts yourself i have also alot of them.

It has been awhile since I PM'd you about the Stitch patterns. Did you receive it, or did I do it wrong. I'm not the best at computer stuff. Thanks

It has been awhile since I PM'd you about the Stitch patterns. Did you receive it, or did I do it wrong. I'm not the best at computer stuff. Thanks

I emailed several patterns on 3-2-2010.
Let me know if you got the pdf file, if not i will email them again.

Ok, I have been searching High and Low for Tinkerbell and Sleeping Beauty cross stitch patterns with no luck :(

Can I PLEASE ask for some patterns?? I'm trying to get some Tinkerbell and Sleeping Beauty blankets, pillows, and framed work done for my best friend who is (thankfully) giving birth to her first baby girl, and I am wanting to get her nursery done before her father goes all sports teams!!! :laughing: And naturally, she loves the 2 characters that I can't seem to find anywhere *pout*

any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Flustered in Seattle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter