Any DISer's granted the Castle Stay wish?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hello All ~ Any DISer's been granted the castle stay wish yet? I'd love to hear about it! Blessings, Sandra

I don't think the Castle stays start until January. If you read through this board, you will see lots of Disers have won things and have seen others win also! :cool1:

I hope that someday I will be able to spend the night in the castle. That i smy favorite of the dreams. It would be so magical...
Lots of us have won prizes. I think the biggest was family of the day.

Everytime someone asked me, "where do you want to stay at WDW?" I always reply, "THE CASTLE!" heeheehee. S

I know this sounds really stupid, but if my family got to stay in the Castle (which we won't because we're not making a trip this year and I'm not thrilled with mailing a postcard with my name, addy, phone and birthdate through the mail), I'm pretty sure I would get NO SLEEP (how's that for a run-on sentence?)! I'd be too freaked out. Can anyone else relate, or am I just weird?

I would settle for SEEING the room they make, on TV. I hope Travel Channel does an episode on it and really SHOWS it... I love when Samantha Brown stays somewhere at WDW, but I get aggravated when they jump around too much with what they film... I want them to just SHOW the room, already! So if anyone from Travel Channel is reading, PLEASE show us that MOST special room at WDW!

Yep, castle stays don't start till January. Luckily I'll be there that month, so there's hope!!!

I wonder what they'll do with the room when the YOAMD is over?

I'd love to get it but as I'm going in January with a friend rather than a family I don't think I stand a chance. Never mind.

I used to always tease my family and tell them I was going to hide up in the castle when it was time to go home, now I can't cause there is a chance of someone else being up there. :rotfl2:

Sure would love to be able to see it though in person.

The new vacation planning video says that the overnight castle stays will begin in January.

disneydoula said:
I know this sounds really stupid, but if my family got to stay in the Castle (which we won't because we're not making a trip this year and I'm not thrilled with mailing a postcard with my name, addy, phone and birthdate through the mail), I'm pretty sure I would get NO SLEEP (how's that for a run-on sentence?)! I'd be too freaked out. Can anyone else relate, or am I just weird?

Nope- you're not the only one. I think the idea is great and im sure its beautiful, but i would have a weird feeling being ALL alone in magic kingdom in the middle of the night. lol. strange, yes... but thats how i would feel. I would pass up that dream for someone else that truley wants it, and i would be happy to take a dream fastpass or a chance to be in a parade riding with mickey!

We would be so excited that we wouldn't sleep! If I did fall asleep it would be sitting up at a window. My kids would absolutely have perma-smile for months! heeheehee. Sandra

SandraC said:
If I did fall asleep it would be sitting up at a window. My kids would absolutely have perma-smile for months! heeheehee. Sandra
I would sleep by the window, too! Not just only being excited if staying at the castle, but I get sinus headaches and I feel better sleeping sitting up. :teeth:

I have always want to spend the night in the castle. I wouldn't sleep a wink either. I know my chances are next to impossible that I'll have the chance but it is nice to dream about it.

I think the problem that Disney would have if my daughter and I won a night in the castle would be kicking us out when the morning came.

:surfweb:

We are going in January, but I don't know if it will have started yet. I would loveloveLOVE to win this. Well, duh, I guess everyone would! I will settle for a very detailed account from somebody who does win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter