Any DIS'ers from the orlando area?

MandzKrazy4Disney

Earning My Ears
Hi! Was wondering if there is anyone from the area... And would be interested in meeting up at the parks? It's myself, my husband and 7 yr old son!!!

I used to live in Winter Garden. I'm in Tampa now, though. I'm going to EPCOT tomorrow.

akur said:
I used to live in Winter Garden. I'm in Tampa now, though. I'm going to EPCOT tomorrow.

I love Tampa. And winter garden. I am in clermont, and we frequent the parks often! ESP food and wine!!

I have 6 yr. old twins... maybe we can have a playdate? I try to drive down to WDW once a month or so.

Hi there. My husband and I are moving our family to Windermere in September. We have two kids (Phoenix will be 8 in September and Scarlett will be 6 in September) and we would love to meet some locals!

Welcome to the neighborhood! :goodvibes We've been here 3 years and live on the Windermere / Winter Garden border. PM me if you need any specific help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter