Any discounts for PBH?

TimeforMe

<marquee><font color=royalblue>Remember who you ar
We are planning a trip in late June and would love to stay at the Portofino for 3 or 4 nights. I've called a few times to see if an Entertainment rate was available with no luck. The rooms are too expensive without a discount. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Keep on trying! Reduced rates may not be available yet. Also try AAA discounts or if you're a resident, try a Florida or Georgia discount.

Try the Lowes Hotels web site. I was just in there and they had great prices but I am not sure of the dates. I tried the end of Feb. and Portafino was $169. Go under the specials.

What dates are you trying to get? We were able to get the entertainment rate of $155 per night for June 28 - July 1st for a standard room at PBH. I booked this before they changed the rule to a minimum of 4 or 5 nights or whatever it is now, which is why we were able to get this rate for only 3 nights. I would also suggest the AAA rate if you have can, that is the discount I am using for next year's December trip. Not as good as ent. but much better than rack rate! Good luck!

Try the discount websites , especially Hotelkingdom.com. Many times their rates are lower or they offer the 4th night free. Over Christmas we stayed on the club level at HRH for $229 a night and also got the 4th night free. Not bad for the week after Christmas!!

I keep seeing the special at cheaptickets.com code- CELEBRATE for 25%off. Not sure when it expires but recent threads mentioned it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter