Any discounts for Nick Hotel?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by disneykake, Jul 10, 2013.

1. disneykake

disneykake Earning My Ears

We are hoping for one night at Nick Hotel on July 27th for 3 adults and 2 children 3 and 5. Does anyone know of any current discounts? We want to go so that we can take the kids to the character dinner with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. We already have accommodations at WDW for that evening also so we don't want to spend too much for the room.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AboutTheMouse

AboutTheMouse Mouseketeer

I have seen the Nick suites pop up on the Chicago Groupon site. I would check Groupon and Living Social both in your local city and Orlando and see what comes up.

4. AboutTheMouse

AboutTheMouse Mouseketeer

5. 4littleones

4littleones DIS Veteran

Deleted ...see my following post

6. 4littleones

4littleones DIS Veteran

Oh I found with the promo code ADVANCE

You get

QUANTITY PRICE
    1 Superior 2-Bedroom Suite Queen/Twins (Nick Saver Special) 168.00 USD
    Resort Fee - 33.75 USD including taxes 33.75 USD
    State Tax - 6.5% 10.92 USD
    County Tax - 6% 10.08 USD
    Total Room Price 222.75 USD

7. sallyj

sallyj sallyj

If you are a Florida resident, they have great rates through the end of the summer. :)
    -sallyj

8. MomRN

MomRN DIS Veteran

Is anyone of the adults a nurse, firefighter, police officer, or in the military? They do have a "hero" discount. I am considering this as our Windsor Hills rental is Sat-Sat and we will need a room for one night, and ds loves TMNT and SpongeBob.

9. Alexander

Alexander DIS Veteran

Please read all of the reviews you can. They are not good at all! The place is said to be quite disgusting actually. You may want to stay somewhere else.

10. buckeev

buckeev RedNeck Mouseketeer

We have stayed at The Nick Hotel several times and have enjoyed it. the rooms were clean, and other than a leaking refrigerator there were no issues. (they gave us another room in that instance). My kids enjoyed the on site entertainment and food court had numerous options. Best part...Character Meals!
    The pool is a mad house during warm times, as are most.

Call them directly to check on a AAA discount if you can't get any other type.