Any discount deals on Discovery Cove?

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by WeebleWobble, Jun 1, 2012.

1. WeebleWobble

WeebleWobble Earning My Ears

I'm planning on surprising my daughter for her sixteenth birthday but we have a rather large family and pricing gets pretty high. (Especially when we want to go - mid July) Does anyone know of any discounts or offers? I've tried searching but couldn't find anything.

2. greenclan67

greenclan67 Callie35

Hi there, take a look at this link, I posted about how you can get a deal for Discovery Cove, any questions, please ask!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2875061

3. DisneyLoverUSA

DisneyLoverUSA DIS Veteran

If you have a Sea World season pass you can get entry into DC for $169 per person for the Dolphin swim package or $69 per person for the entry without the Dolphin Swim.

If you have more than 3 or 4 ppl going then buying a Sea World season pass for $115 might save you hundreds.

4. Betner

Betner Mouseketeer

How exactly does this work? Which pass do you buy, the fun card or the annual pass?

Thanks!

5. greenclan67

greenclan67 Callie35

You can't get the discount with the fun card only the annual pass!

6. JoeCathyAngelina

JoeCathyAngelina Lord be willing all goes well, see you next year.

As it goes,
    If 1 of you buys a 1 park, 1 year, seasons pass for $120; then you can make reservations and take up to 6 guests to Discovery Cove for $69 each.
    Keep in mind this is a 1 day, 1 park event for Discovery Cove.
    So, for 5 people to go to Discovery Cove using this method, you would buy 1 seasons pass for $120 and 5 Discover Cove passes for $69 each. :hourglass: :laundy:

That comes to $345 total + $120 season pass = $465 total for 5 people to go to Discovery Cove for 1 day. :teacher:

If you plan on spending more than 1 day at Seaworld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Discovery Cove then the 14 day Discovery Cove, no swim, Ultimate ticket for $189 each (in my case for next April 2013) is the best deal.
    I hope to see a promotion code before I buy tickets, but that's the way it stands for the moment. :surfweb:
    Good luck All,
    Joe