Any Dicks or Sports Authority printables out there?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by justintime, May 21, 2010.

1. justintime

justintime Mouseketeer

Does anyone know of any Dicks Sporting Goods or Sports Authority printable coupons out there? I need to get something for Saturday, so I need the printable. I found one for Dicks that was $10 off a purchase of $25, but my store refused to take it. They said it was illegal (or some wording alluding to that).

2. dawson5

dawson5 DIS Veteran

Have you signed up for their rewards program? They send coupons in a mailer, usually spotlighting a sport. Right now we have coupons toward baseball I think.

Also, if it is team related, has your coach signed up for the coupons for the team?

One other thing, have you gone to a sporting event lately? Hubby brought home a coupon ($10 off of $50 I think with the usual exclusions) from going to a ball game. It was for our local baseball team, farm team for the Diamondbacks I think.

3. justintime

justintime Mouseketeer

How does a coach sign up for the coupons for the team? My husband is a coach, but we didn't know there was something that coaches could do?

4. dawson5

dawson5 DIS Veteran

Just go in to the store. There should be flyers hanging up just about everywhere. This is for ****'s. Closest SA is in Chicago for us.

Their coupons are usually pretty specific, they limit what you can use them on. Try Dunham's also. I had an email from them with a printable coupon, forgot to use it before it expired. Try signing up for them too.

What are you looking for?

If you are in the market for a bat, try justbats.com. They have a great selection, prices are better than ****'s or dunham's, usually no tax and free shipping. Look at their closeouts and bat packs. You can get a demo decently priced, but there is no warranty on those. Also, if you keep an eye on justgrandslams.com, they throw a bat a day on there for sale, usually a better price than justbats. Limited quantities and sizes though.