any construction on I-20 or I-75 ?

They are working on I75 in south Georgia. I think they have been working there for the last 10 years. We usually go through there before 6 in the morning and have no problems.

any construction on I-20 or I-75 on the way to WDW?
thanks,
mikewdw

I started to post that I-20 between Birmingham and Oxford is a real mess in spots, then I saw that you are from Heflin, so that part of the road doesn't matter to you. (And you probably already knew it anyway.)

BTW, I grew up in Anniston.

I haven't been down the I-75 stretch in awhile, but just wanted to throw out a word of caution to you.... watch your speed around Gainesville, especially if you are travelling during early to mid-January when school lets back in for the spring semester. The state troopers like to stake out spots in the median and tag speeders and they usually like to crack down when school lets back in because of the higher volume of traffic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter