Any Chip 'n Dale fans?

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by Micca, May 12, 2010.

1. Micca

Micca Where there's a will, there's an heir

I'm watching the DVD of a collection of Chip 'n Dale animated shorts and enjoying it immensely. While I appreciate all Disney animation as art, these are some of the most entertaining/funny of all the Disney shorts.

Anybody else?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MickeyMirth

MickeyMirth Mouseketeer

I enjoy C&D, also. They are a highly animated pair and their effect on Donald is always priceless.

4. julayla

julayla Earning My Ears

I like them a lot in Rescue Rangers, but I usually dislike them in the Donald Duck shorts. I sympathize with Donald and want to see him get the better of those little scamps.

Probably doesn't help that I have first hand experience with chipmunks digging up my flowers, munching on veggies, digging holes in the lawn, and generally being obnoxious. :teeth:

5. santadog

santadog DIS Veteran

I like them, but my 5 year old doesn't - she thinks they're to mean to Donald Duck.

6. luvthemouse71

luvthemouse71 Cries like a baby at Illuminations..

Where'd you find the DVD? My sister would love this.

7. Micca

Micca Where there's a will, there's an heir

I got mine at Best Buy, I'm sure it's available at all the usual places (Amazon).
    It's called "Classic Cartoon Favorites Volume 4 Starring Chip 'n Dale". The other volumes are Mickey, Goofy, etc. Release date is 2005.

8. Joanna71985

Joanna71985 <marquee><font color=green>Characters are my frien

Me!! I love Chip and Dale. They are my favorite Disney characters. Plus, I loved Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers growing up (I still watch the dvds all the time).

9. fenrir58

fenrir58 Mouseketeer

Chip and Dale are my favorite of the classic Mickey and friends characters! I must find that DVD, thanks for mentioning it on here, I never knew it existed!

10. 916chipndale

916chipndale You've got a friend in me It all started by a mous

chip n dale are my favorite charcters and i have the DVD at home i love it especially the one with clarice, the cartoons are hilarious nothing like old disney cartoons i always watch them on my way down to disney gets me in the mood have you ever seen the goofy or donald ones? there also funny