Any Chinese places deliver to resorts?

HHSTigerFan

DIS Veteran
Staying at VWL, thought we would just order in a few times, found a few pizza places, can't find any mention of Chinese..

I'm not sure of any restaurants that would deliver to your resort, but if you are planning on going over to Epcot, the Nine Dragon's Restaurant in the China Pavilion is suppose to be pretty good (from what I hear). Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes.

To be honest, there aren't many good Chinese places in Orlando (I love Chinese food, so I've been looking). I've never understood why, considering the numbers of Asian residents and visitors in the area, but we don't.

I like Nine Dragons at Epcot, but some people don't, and they don't do take out.

I would suggest that you ask the lobby concierge for a recommendation when you check in. At the very least, they may be able to tell you who NOT to order from, lol!

Be aware that any time you order food delivery from an outside restaurant, you will have to meet the person in the lobby of WL to get your food. They are not allowed to deliver to your room.

I don't recall the name, but we ordered from here last summer. It is in my phone as BCV Chinese - lol!

BCV Chinese
407-465-0788

It wasn't the greatest, but it was decent and not outrageosly priced. They delivered to the lobby. Not sure if you can call and get a menu faxed or not. We ordered standard dishes that most every Chinese place has.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!