any chance of getting merchandise back that was left in VWL last week?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
While packing to leave I waited to packup 2 shotglasses till I could wrap them up. Well I forgot them on the sink. Been thinking that the maid most likely picked them up. Is there a chance of getting them back? or should I just rebuy in Nov?

I would call the Lodge and ask. I recently got a postcard from Pop Century stating I had left something.....as it turned out - whta they found was not mine so it was probably the guest after me, I was very surprised and pleased to know that if they do find something, they attempt to track the guest down.

Good luck!

It doesn't hurt to try. One year we left a Woody and a Jessie doll at the Contemporary and didn't realize it until we got home. Called and they said they'd give us a call back. Couple days later they said they found them and would send them out. In the box they sent was a receipt that said "Woody and his girlfriend" with our room number. So they must catalog items that are left somehow.

Back in 1990 when I was college, I left my pj's. I didn't realize that I had left them behind. They sent them to me. Great customer service.:goodvibes

Call! They send everything to a central lost and found and it is all catalogued by where/when found. One year, the day before we were to have a very early morning checkout at AKL, we discovered at bedtime that mousekeeping had swept up a beloved stuff dog with the dirty sheets!! We went to the desk and filed a "formal" description etc and they gave me a phone number to keep calling and checking. I thought my DD would never see her pup again but 6 days later he arrived in the mail (cleaner than before as he had gone through the washer!)l!!!:cheer2:
This last spring at the BC we left some clothing in one drawer we forgot to check. We called the BC and had our items within a week. SO, it's worth a call.

When we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, my husband left behind a sweatshirt on our last day. I called when we returned home, they gave me the number of central lost and found, and they had it! I was willing to pay for postage but they said no, and mailed it right out. :)

Definately call - we left two of my dd's outfits in a drawer at the Dolphin. We called the next day and found out that they usually bag the items with the room number and date found. I would assume the WDW Resorts do this as well. The Dolphin sent the items home to us fedex and no charge to us.

Good luck
TJ

We left all of our hang-up clothes in the closet at the BC one time, and they mailed them all to us...AT NO CHARGE!:thumbsup2

I'm a BLONDE...and lovin' it!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter