Any Chance of a Discount Offer for Easter/Spring Break 2016?

What are the chances of a Discount Offer becoming available for Easter/Spring Break 2016?

• High Probablity

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Some Probablity

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Slight Probablity

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No Probablity

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Bob Boyle

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip to WDW with the family for Easter Weekend and the week after (Sat. March 26th, 2016 through Sun. April 3rd, 2016). I’m fully prepared for the crowds… mostly because I’ve already been to WDW the week between Christmas and New Years. What I am not sure about are the chances of a discount offer (package or room only) during that time period. I’m even considering getting an Annual Pass for myself just to qualify for any AP holders discount offers… if the discount offer savings can justify the cost of the AP. Any suggestions?

Do you have AAA? Most resorts have a limited number of AAA rooms and its a small discount. The discount varies based on what type of room you book.

Most of our trips are during spring break. A few of those trips fell during Easter. We have never paid rack rate. This year I believe we used a 30% code.

As a matter of fact, this year the only thing we paid rack rate for was the dining plan. We purchased our tickets from Tickets At Work. We were able to get 7 day park hoppers for the price of 4 day park hoppers. We booked the Better Together Package(room and dining only) through CRO and was able to use the discount code for our room.

Next year's spring break trip is the last week of April so I'm hoping for an even better discount.

Last edited:
We got free dining for the week leading up to easter in 2012, but I don't know how things have been after that. If you search for "historical disney discounts" you can see what's been offered in the past.

Do you have AAA? Most resorts have a limited number of AAA rooms and its a small discount. The discount varies based on what type of room you book.
Yes, I do have AAA. Where can I go to find a list of resorts that offer a AAA discount for spring break week?

Disney ended the AAA discount for room-only stays according to Mousesavers.

We, too, are planning a Disney vacation at that time. Need to ask, what's a CRO. DisneyJunkie posted above that they got a discount through CRO. I'm looking into all options in order to get the best rates.

We, too, are planning a Disney vacation at that time. Need to ask, what's a CRO. DisneyJunkie posted above that they got a discount through CRO. I'm looking into all options in order to get the best rates.
CRO is Disney reservations. Nothing special. The PP was just pointing out that they were able to book a ticketless dining package directly with Disney and then purchased their tickets elsewhere.

Got a room discount last year the week of Easter. I would imagine they will run it again. Spring sale will probably come out around January

I've only been once during Easter (the week after), but we stayed offsite in a timeshare.
If you can't find a decent room rate at WDW, try going offsite. It's actually a pretty nice way to do a vacation there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter