Any chance free dining will be offered

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by disfan4life1, Sep 23, 2012.

1. disfan4life1

disfan4life1 Mouseketeer

Trying to plan a trip February 8-13, 2013 and hoping for free dining. Any idea when these dates may be revealed??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. FiggieFan

FiggieFan DIS Veteran

The offers are slower this year. We went in both January 2011 and February 2012 and they had offers for free dining posted for both trips by early August. In these cases we were able to book both trips before the 180 day mark for dining reservations.
    We are going again in February 2013 and I already booked my trip because I didn't want to miss out on making dining reservations. I have been checking on-line to see if the offers have since been released, but am a little discouraged.
    They only offer these packages when the bookings are low and from what I have read, they only offered January/February free dining plans for the past two years and not prior. I have my fingers crossed, but am not too hopeful. Hope that helps!

4. wdw4rfam

wdw4rfam DIS Veteran

I looked back at last year, and we had our March trip with FD already booked, it was released in August just as OP said. I was hoping to grab it again, but for now we booked late April. If Late Feb, or early March offer FD, we will move dates. Theres a lot of talk on here about CM's telling people to watch the first week of October for early 2013 discounts, and current FD offer ends this week, soooo...maybe.

5. Princess on the Run

Princess on the Run Sprinkling Pixie Dust!!!

Same here.

We already knew about free dining when I booked our Feb '12 trip (in August last year) but I booked Feb '13 and am hoping but not counting on it at this point.

6. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

We've booked WL for Feb 6 - 11 of 2013 and I've been checking everyday to see if they've offered free dining yet. I'm hoping that the CM is right about watching for 2013 discounts the first week of October.

We've never used the dining plan before, but plan to use it this trip. I had kept a record of all the food that we bought on the last trip and although we spent about $100 less without free dining, we didn't eat as well as we would have on the DP.

7. dmoore718

dmoore718 If you think being a firefighter is tough, try bei

I really think (hope) that once this promotion booking window ends on 9/29, the rest of the dates for winter/spring will be released....fingers, toes crossed.

8. keechie

keechie Earning My Ears

I'm also hoping this is the case as im just about ready to book our January trip

9. AshRose26

AshRose26 Earning My Ears

I've never been to Disney when they had the dining package so I am trying to learn what I can about it. We are planning at trip to Disney in Dec 2013 and I am wondering how you figure out if free dining might be offered during that time. We are going the second week of Disney so we are hoping it won't be too busy yet for the holidays.