Any Canadians doing the Single Digit Dance?

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by The House of Mouse, Apr 30, 2004.

1. The House of Mouse

The House of Mouse Mouseketeer

It's finally here. I will be dancing from now until we reach POP and POFQ for two weeks of fun, fun, fun!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Muziqal

Muziqal Mouseketeer

I'm there with ya! :bounce: :bounce:

Hey, you're from Barrie? You wouldn't happen to know Samantha Hansard or any of the other Hansard family members, would you?

Been there once before and I know the place isn't that big...that's why I ask.

4. canucktyke

canucktyke Mouseketeer

I'll dance with you. 9 more days to go for me:bounce: :bounce: :hyper: :hyper: :bounce: :bounce:

5. wenabre

wenabre DIS Veteran

Me too!!:D
    We have six more days till we fly to Orlando and spend a couple of days doing Blizzard Beach and Downtown Disney. Then its only eight days till we are on the Disney Cruise,:boat:
    This year I promised myself that I will be packed two days before I leave, not two HOURS...:eek:
    Hope everyone has a great time:wave:
    Wenabre

6. from Canada

from Canada Mouseketeer

Im am sooooo happy for you.....ll dance too!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :thewave:
    By the way, Barrie's population is up to 120,000 now. Apparently it is the "fastest growing city in Canada" or so Ive read.
    Karen

7. Alysa

Alysa DIS Veteran

In two short short days we leave for VB and AKL - I am Sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :

8. GrannyEv

GrannyEv <font color=deeppink>Happiness is watching your gr

I am going on Sunday, six days from now. Sooooo excited.
    And I only went last September. Just a big kid at heart. Taking my grandaughter and daughter.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc