Any all adult party stay in suite at art of animation

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by cottontail, May 5, 2013.

1. cottontail

cottontail DIS Veteran

Hello:

Any families of all adults stay in one of the suites at art of animation, how did they like it? We are used to getting two rooms at Riverside but were wondering about trying one of the suites at art of animation instead. We are only three mom, dad and adult daughter.

Deb.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

It would depend on how your adult daughter feels about sleeping on pull out in living room!
    My adult daughter would prefer to share a room with me in a deluxe :rotfl: and have a bed.

4. shoes99

shoes99 DIS Veteran

We were four adults, (66, 67, 60 and 60) and we stayed in a Cars Suite.
    I loved it. My husband and I had the queen bed. My borther-in-law used the pull out couch bed that was in front of the TV, so he could watch the Giants football game. My sister (who is a reader) loved the pull out bed from the table since it had a reading light in the headboard.
    I think 3 adults would be comfortable.

5. cottontail

cottontail DIS Veteran

Were the beds that pulled out comfortable? Thanks

Deb.

6. shoes99

shoes99 DIS Veteran

Both adults said the beds were comfortable. If you are only 3 adults, I would recommend the 3rd adult use the murphy bed that converts from the table. Its cool how they configured them.