Any 10-16-04 cruisers yet?

Hello Everyone,

Just finished watching Survivor and thought I'd check in. Does anyone else just want to smack the you know what out of Jon?
What a baby.

Barb....I envy you! I love the Candlelight Procession. I think it is so beautiful. I read some where that Andy Garcia is going to be one of the readers this year. I would give my first born to be there that night! Of course, she's 31 now so I might not get any takers.

Julie....the time is going to fly now with all the holidays coming up. Before you know it, it'll be baby time! I can't believe that November is here already. I just finally decorated for Halloween (threw a pumpkin on the front step) and now it's practically time to think about Christmas. Some names.... Aiden? Ty? Caden?

Rose....I miss you! Hope the air is clearing up for you and the kids are back in school......sanity is such a fragile thing. You really can lose it quickly and kids home from school and not allowed outside could just push you right over the edge. They are really good at that. It's their job.

BOOOOOOO! Did I scare you? Happy Halloween Everyone.

Denine: What is Kaleigh going to be for Halloween? Remember at this age, you can steal all her candy and she won't even know!

Barb: Please tell me what the CAndlelight Procession is? It sounds like a beautiful way to celebrate the holiday.

Denise: Is Joe dressing up for Halloween or just being himself. Please don't let him answer the door to give out candy. I heard last year young children ran screaming from your home

WEll, I watched Survivor and I DON'T LIKE IT. If you are voted off the island, you LOSE. You shouldn't have a chance to come back. I am writing a letter to Mark Burnett and Jeff Probst. They need a piece of my mind. AND JON IS SUCH A SNAKE. He better not win!!!!

Have a terrific day everyone. The Incredible Hulk and Robin ( I am not sure what happened to BAtman...kind of worries me) will be running around my house today. I can't wait to eat the candy they bring home.

I am with you....I thought it was very unfair of them to bring the losers back and even though they said they had a restricted diet you know it wasn't as bad as the survivors were eating plus they got rested up so of course they would win. If I was the survivors I would be very upset. I was surprised Jon didn't get voted off. I bet the losers that get back in the tribe only last the one week.

Rose: Kaleigh is going to be Minnie. We went to Mickey's Halloween party on October 16th and that is how she was dressed. She looked sooo cute! Oh, and she trades her candy for Cheerios. I will wear my Princess Minnie ears to hand out candy while Jerry takes Kaleigh out.

I'll have to e-mail Maureen. She was wishy washy about this last cruise and chose DCL.

The 10/23 cruisers are trying to make the number of posts in our thread a competition.

Good Morning!

I am sitting in Camelot today. My team is the defending champs with the Halloween decorating contest and we are out to win again!

Hummm a cheerleader with hairy legs and long blue hair just passed my desk....Takes all kinds!

Barb:smooth:

Hi Ya all!!!

Greetings from :sunny: Florida. I am not cruising with you guys but thought I would make myself at home on your thread since I know many of you already and since I don't have a future cruise booked at this time.

You guys don't mind if I hang out and chat once in a while? Do you?

Maureen you can stay under one condition....you tell everyone on this thread what a great person I am and be sincere about it. Actually Maureen, I think you need to pull the kids out of school and just come on this cruise with us. I will be nice to your face...behind your back is a totally different story though!

Glad you are here!:tongue:

Hi Maureen!

I really think you and Frank should look into this cruise. It's been over a year now........we missed you this last October.

Nice to see you posting on this thread.

Rose: I wonder, have you cruised with Beano in the past?

Doug

Originally posted by takemeaway
Maureen you can stay under one condition....you tell everyone on this thread what a great person I am and be sincere about it. Glad you are here!:tongue:

Rose is everything she says above and then some.

We cannot cruise this week. Our Fall break is the week before your cruise. I cannot take the kids out of school. It will be DS's first year of HS.

Doug,
We ended up on the Wonder cruise Oct. 12. That is where we met Rose. Beano was also on that cruise.

How was the "cruiseoctoberfest"?

Did you guys ever make it to Orlando last June?

How did Christy's knee surgery go? Did she make a full recovery?

Hope all is well.

Well today is the day of the week I play catch up. Laundry, errands, shopping, baseball(ds), etc. Tonight we are meeting Frank's cousins who are in town at Downtown Disney. I think we are going to the Rainforest Cafe. I should be able to get a little Disney fix down there.

Maureen: You are more than welcome to stick around!

I have such cruise withdrawl. Last year we cruised 3 times (back to back on the Magic last Octoberand a Panama Canal cruise the April before) and this year we weren't able to cruise at all. Now we have to wait until next October to cruise. You have to help me through this. At least we have our WDW trips in between. We are hoping to go again in February after our December trip.
They are calling for another horrible winter and I have to get out of Dodge!

We were considering doing back to backs again next year, but we really want to go on a 10-day Princess cruise that goes to Grenada in the spring of 2005. We went to Grenada for our honeymoon.

Maureen: Christy's knee is much better, about 90% with only a few minor hangups.

Cruisetoberfest was fabulous! The DIS group had many ideas that were great fun, especially the scavenger hunt on Key West.

We will be at WDW over Christymas for two weeks. Let's try to connect during the holidays???/

Doug and Christy

Kaleigh started walking last night!!!! Now she need the confidence to take off by herself. Right now you have to start walking with her and let go and she keeps going.

We have our next trips booked :Pinkbounc February and May!

CONGRATULATIONS, KALEIGH!!

Look out Mommy! Hope the house is Kaleigh proof!

Where is everyone? Julie, Barb, Sally?????

I could really use a nice massage right now with the darkened room, the tranquil music and that spa smell........:cutie:

Just checking in Denine.....I have been busy the last couple days. We just got home from the store....I wanted Rum Raisin ice cream....I had it on our cruise and needed a fix....

The weather has been pretty good...cold but not too cold and they said maybe a few snowflakes tonight.

My favorite thing to do in the evening is turn on the fireplace and watch tv....we got a 57 inch this summer and I love it....almost like going to the movies...and of course have popcorn.

But tonight there isn't anything on that is very good so am going to scrapbook.....

Have a great evening....enjoy your spa.....

Just checking in Denine.....I have been busy the last couple days. We just got home from the store....I wanted Rum Raisin ice cream....I had it on our cruise and needed a fix....

The weather has been pretty good...cold but not too cold and they said maybe a few snowflakes tonight.

My favorite thing to do in the evening is turn on the fireplace and watch tv....we got a 57 inch this summer and I love it....almost like going to the movies...and of course have popcorn.

But tonight there isn't anything on that is very good so am going to scrapbook.....

Have a great evening....enjoy your spa.....if only in your dreams

It is cold and rainy today.

I love the fireplace. I just need Jerry to go down and get some wood. The problem is there is no place in the garage for wood yet.

Hi everyone! Just checking in! Nothing exciting going on here. Boy what a change in the weather! It did a total weather 360 degrees! But what else is new in Cleveland!

Gonna go and try to get some stuff done around the house! Will check back in later!

Where are we? How come I can't find our page? Is it me?

I have to go to my MIL's 87th birthday party tonight. Do you know what keeps her going? Disney World. She loves it there, She goes every year. In fact, we celebrated her 80th birthday by going down Splash Mountain. I was the only one brave enough to go with her. Everyone else thought she would have a heart attack on the way down. Chickens.

Have to go....somebody tell me where we are, okay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter