Antenna topper bouquets

Keebles

I'm OCD and proud of it!
I've read of several people making these, and I was wondering if someone had pics of their creations! I'm interested in making one, but I'm artsy, not craftsy...I kind of need a little help in that department and would love to see/hear about yours.

Thanks guys!

I just made one (my first & probably only) this week. Maybe I can get DH to take a pic. of it tomorrow & post it for me. (I'm not very artsy/crafty or very computer savvy).

I copied my bouqet from another DISer who has a picture of hers in her signature. I noticed that she has the same Disney vase I do, so I thought it would be easy for me to make a bouquet look just like hers.

I was planning the project for awhile & couldn't wait to get to Disney in May to buy a bunch of toppers. Well, I overestimated the number I would need & got WAY TOO MANY.

I'll see if I can get DH to post it tomorrow.
I'm hoping to see some other DISers creations on here too!!

Great idea for a thread!!

ooh, this sounds really cute! I'd love to put something like this on my desk at work!! Can't wait to see some pics!!
:wave:

If anyone has any other ideas besides a bouquet, I'd love to hear them! I currently have them all lined up on a shelf thing I made, but it's hanging on the wall and taking up valuable picture space. With every trip to WDW, my "duck" room :donald: gets more and more stuffed and I've got to start finding creative ways to condense things! LOL!

Ooh! I would love to see a picture of one of these bouquets! I have some antenna toppers (but no antenna--go figure!), and I would love a way to display them!!!

I would love a pic too!! Where are the pics people??!! LOL Inquiring minds want to see!!

I have 30something toppers, and although I don't have an "official" bouquet, I bought a bag of wooden skewers that are pointy on the one end and have put each one of the toppers on a skewer and have them sitting in a big vase. That's as far as I got with it, but at least I see them all everyday, they are not in a bag in the drawer waiting for the correct mood or holiday.... some I will probably never use on the car, and most times I use them for only a short time or season, so I put them back on the skewere when I switch to something new!

I still plan on getting DH to take a pic of mine to post....he's taking a nap right now & then we're going out to eat. Will try later. :)

:thumbsup2 I got a bunch of dowel rods and a foam thing used for flowers and a coffee can and covered the can with mickey scrapbook paper and cut the dowel rod's in different lengths.stuck the balls on top and arranged in the foam, this is sitting on my craft bench!! :banana:

I love this idea We3Disneygo.. I am an avid crafter, so this would tie in perfect in my craft/scrapbook room!! Great, another obsession!! LOL One more thing to collect!!

I didn't do a bouquet.
DH made me stands and we use real antennas. My room is so happy ;)
I have over 100 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter