Answer the questions win a Tink pin (there is this better now)

Raulandpinboy

<font color=blue>Table-dancing auctioneer<br><font
The first one to answer all the questions correctly wins a pin… what pin you say how about the new Tinkerbell Disney club pin oooooooooooo.

The questions as asked by a man in a hot Florida hollow mountain.

1) Where was Walt Disney's apartment in WDW.

2) What is the proper way to guarantee you a ride in the front on a monorail.

3) How many fingers are required for a cast member to point.

4) What is the name of the Lady in charge of the Contemporary pin meet, and pin station as well. (no fair calling)

5) As you come up the escalators in the Contemporary what's the first thing you smell.

6) How many Restaurants (Places that serve food hint hint) in the Contemporary

7) What dwarf head pin is the most popular right now.

8) How do get to participate in the Great Pin Adventure II (sucking up to Mean Laureen is not the answer)

That will keep you busy, for what oh 5 seconds or so.

Post your answers and the winner will get Das-pin.

Answers:

1. No where, he never set foot in WDW. (FYI he had 2 appts at DL).

2. Bring a chick with a low cut top and dirty pillows!

3. 2 fingers (unless you insult them then it's 1)

4. Contemporary Pin Chick (CPC)

5. You smell the rest rooms, yuck!

6. 2 restaurants, Chef Mickey's and ...

7. Grumpy

8. GPAII, just sign up!

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Smart @$$ Answers

That none of you know the answers to these questions!!!!! What is up with that!!

SHAME!!! SHAME!!!!! SHAME!!!

Over the Ice Cream Parlor??

Cash

2, but if you are Pooh a paw should be enough

4) What is the name of the Lady in charge of the Contemporary pin meet, and pin station as well. (no fair calling)
umm.. Leslie? Diane? Ginger? MaryAnn? Marcia, Jan and Cindy?

5) As you come up the escalators in the Contemporary what's the first thing you smell.
If it's Friday - ED

3?

Whichever one isn't on any of the CM lanyards. Grumpy?

8) How do get to participate in the Great Pin Adventure II (sucking up to Mean Laureen is not the answer)
Suck up to Arizona Jeff

Nice job Red! Way to get into the spirit of things.

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Tongue..in the Cheek That Is ;)

I'll give it a shot:

He was originally making an apartment in Cinderella's castle, but never saw the completion. It is currently being used as a cast changing area.

Ask....actually it depends on which resort you are attempting to board the monorail.

Two, but I like the answer that if you make them mad then it's ONE!

Hmmm, can't remember that one...Kathi or something?

Usually food!

3, but 4 if you count the food court

Grumpy

You sign up here. (Sucking up doesn't hurt either)

Sue Ellen

I thought it was over the fire station ( but Chas is right, Walt never made it to WDW) but now I'm thinking Sue Ellen is right about the castle!

2) What is the proper way to guarantee you a ride in the front on a monorail. if it's empty, just ask... there is also something about the colors of the monorails and the hotel you are in......

2, but I don't think it's pointing, pointing is 'rude', I believe they are 'directing' yeah that's it ;)

4) What is the name of the Lady in charge of the Contemporary pin meet, and pin station as well. (no fair calling) Nope Sue Ellen, it's not me ;)... I think it's Barbara

5) As you come up the escalators in the Contemporary what's the first thing you smell. food food food

6) How many Restaurants (Places that serve food hint hint) in the Contemporary I'll go with 3 also!

7) What dwarf head pin is the most popular right now. depends on which dwarf you are and how long your head has been missing!

8) How do get to participate in the Great Pin Adventure II (sucking up to Mean Laureen is not the answer) sign up! and suck up to Matt, he's really the man behind the scenes!

So okay

Eeyore64 got

#1 (stole it from Sue Ellen)
#2 is close buttttttt still there is a bit more
#5 What kind of food
#7 and #8

Sue Ellen got

#2 needs clarification please
#5 Sort of but what kind (its very strong)
#6 Close very close
#7 and #8

Mean Laureen

#3 with the paw thing
#4 its one of those
But got #8 wrong for shame Lauri for shame

Eng-Chas

I like #2 but no way dude she get to ride you go coach.

#3 oh how they would love to. but no
#5 Where were you standing? no wrong
#7 and #8

Close kids very close come on its a Tink pin kids.

....here goes:

1) Cinderella's castle, but never saw the completion.

2) Ask real nice and be willing to wait for the next one:)

3) 2

4) Diane?

5) Wouldn't it depend on the time of day?

6) The California Grill , Concourse Steakhouse, Chef Mickey's, Food and Fun Center , Sand Bar Outer Rim and Conceierge lounge.

7. Grumpy

8. GPAII, just sign up!-I did:)

#2--you can ask politely and if it is available, you can sit there (depending on how busy they are). You can board at any of the resorts, not at the TTC (there are also exceptions to this rule). Depending on the monorail color and the resort you are at, depends on riding in the front.

#4--Leslie?

#5--Coffee is what I remember smelling very strongly

#6--5 of them, but 6 if you count the CA Grill Lounge, which is adjacent to the restaurant (I had forgotten about the Sand Bar outside by the pool!) The lounge does serve hors d' oeuvres

Any closer?????

Sue Ellen

Yes you both get a pin

The Answers

1) over the Castle but he never got to see it, they asked Roy Disney to move in but h said no way. It sat empty for years, then it was turned in a cast lounge area cause that's what Walt would have done.
2) It only works at the resorts. Ask the resort what color belongs to them for that day, when they tell you the color, request a front ride, then even if there are people in the front they will be asked to leave to make way for resorts vip's. At the TTC you ask and take your chances.
3) Always 2 1 was deemed impolite, unless you are wearing one of those Mickey big hands then its one.
4) Diane
5) There is a fudge odor producing machine of the sign of the first shop to your right, it produces a very strong fudge odor, (makes me ill)
6) The California Grill, Concourse Steakhouse, Chef Mickey's, Food and Fun Center, Sand Bar Outer Rim and Concierge lounge. Yes the bar next to California Grill serves food as well.
7) Grumpy
8) Just sign your self up

woo hoo!!! Me either :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
I'm psyched! Thanks a BIG BUNCH!!!
Sue Ellen

Ed,

Am I to late to play? My answers would be"

Originally posted by Raulandpinboy
The Answers

1) over the Castle but he never got to see it, they asked Roy Disney to move in but h said no way. It sat empty for years, then it was turned in a cast lounge area cause that's what Walt would have done.
2) It only works at the resorts. Ask the resort what color belongs to them for that day, when they tell you the color, request a front ride, then even if there are people in the front they will be asked to leave to make way for resorts vip's. At the TTC you ask and take your chances.
3) Always 2 1 was deemed impolite, unless you are wearing one of those Mickey big hands then its one.
4) Diane
5) There is a fudge odor producing machine of the sign of the first shop to your right, it produces a very strong fudge odor, (makes me ill)
6) The California Grill, Concourse Steakhouse, Chef Mickey's, Food and Fun Center, Sand Bar Outer Rim and Concierge lounge. Yes the bar next to California Grill serves food as well.
7) Grumpy
8) Just sign your self up

Do I win, huh, do I?

Jeff

Whatever Dude! I didn't want your stinkerbell pin anyway (I picked them up on Monday when they came out ;) )

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Sore Looser

But Judith,
I am soo good at it ;)

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Nice Guys Finish Last

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!