• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another thumbs up for Costco travel!!

jiminy579

Isaiah 41:10
We booked with DCL, but I have been looking around to see which travel agency to switch our reservation to. We went with AAA last year, and I checked with them again this year. However, after getting quotes from Dreams, All Seas and AAA, Costco had everyone beat by quite a bit! We just saved $278.00 on our 7 night cruise, and considering we did the transfer late in the game, I am THRILLED with the savings! When I called All Seas today, the quote they gave me matched DCL's dollar for dollar!

WOOHOO BABY! More money for Shutters!!!!

By the way, my wait time was only 5 minutes!!!!

DISNEY MAGIC IS IN THE AIR!!!!
:wizard:

what is the process for switching your reservation. can it be done for the land/sea?

I'm not sure about the Land/Sea package, but hopefully someone here can answer that for you. All I did is give the OK to Costco to make the transfer, and the travel agent handled the rest. I hope you are able to get a great deal on your trip!!

Unfortunately, CostCo is not booking Land/Sea packages from what I have heard from others. They are only handling the cruise portions.

We also saved about $300 over the lowest price by booking with CostCo on our 4 day. Never waited more than 5-7 minutes on the phone.

I am waiting for the 2006 dates to come out and want to request a specific room. Should I book through DCL and then look to Cost-co? I am, BTW, the Cost-co queen...it is my primary store to shop for everything....;)

I would check with CostCo first to determine if they have that room available (selected my room at the time of booking). If not, then book through DCL and transfer to CostCo.

If you are the CostCo queen, then I am the king. I have a CostCo AmEx that I use for business travel and typically get between $200-300 in rebates each year. That makes for a wonderful after-Christmas shopping spree for DW and myself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter