Another SWA Ding Question...

firsttimedisoct05

Earning My Ears
If you purchase tickets through ding and then later on you are dinged again and it is a lower fare can you get the ticket price adjusted? And if you can how do you do it? I am asking because I purchased tickets atleast a month ago and now I got a ding for a lower price. If I was able to change to the lower price I would save about $150 for my family of five.

Thanks,
Heather ::MinnieMo

You have to cancel and rebook. Make sure seats are available on your new flight before you cancel.

You should be able to cancel and rebook.

They will give you credit for the difference.

Call Customer Service and they will walk you through it.

Southwest is good like that. :)

Be careful. Today I got a Ding for a $67 fare , I had booked a $69 fare for total 136.40. Today when I clicked thru to see if the dates were open the $67 fare was a total of $150, can't figure that one out except that the base fare that they discounted was higher. Bottom line if I booked today at$67 I would have been paying more than the fare I booked? at $69?????? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter