Another Sw ?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by MOMOFC&C, Sep 22, 2005.

1. MOMOFC&C

MOMOFC&C Mouseketeer

This May Sound Really Stupid But I Don't Want To Do The Wrong Thing. We Are Flying Sw On Sat. Morning, I Was Planning On Doing The Online Check-in. We Are Flying With A 4 Year Old, So We Will Be Eligible For Pre-board. If I Check-in Online And Am Given An "a" Boarding Pass Are We Still Eligible To Pre-board? Or Do I Need To Check-in At The Airport To Be Eligible To Pre-board.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyldwjr

disneyldwjr DIS Veteran

You will still be eligible to preboard even with an A pass. On a Sat. am, there is a chance they will suspend preboarding with children, so, an A pass is a good thing to have.

4. taximomfor4

taximomfor4 <font color=purple>Needs a few Ricola drops<br><fo

I have only been on four SW flights (to/from chicago, and to/from WDW). I only saw them preboard 4 and under ONCE. This is the best I can recall it: To/from WDW it was UNDER 2 and using a car seat (extra buckling time, I guess). The other flight, I think there was no preboarding parents and young children at all. The plane would have been mostly full! There were sooooo many toddlers!

SO definitely try for the A boarding pass. Especially flying into or out of Orlando!
    Beth

5. MOMOFC&C

MOMOFC&C Mouseketeer

Thanks For The Info, I Will Definitely Check-in On-line Then.

6. jjan

jjan DIS Veteran

Just wanted to add that SW just now changed their online check-in to 24 hours before the flight and wanted to make sure you were aware. :flower: