Another stupid meal plan question.....

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by pta-mom, Mar 9, 2006.

1. pta-mom

pta-mom <font color=deeppink>The three-second rule does no

OK....I am really trying to get this solid in my mind....forgive me please!!! ;)

We are staying on-site for 7 days and 6 nights....we have a 7 day park pass and a 6 day dinner meal plan. We arrive on a Monday afternoon and leave Sunday night.

Now question: If we have any meal points or coupons or what ever it is they use left over after our Saturday dinner....can they be used on the Sunday as we are still there, in DW, but would have had to officially check out of our resort? Or, as it is a 6 day plan (which corresponds to the number of nights of our stay), does that mean that as of 12 midnight Saturday, all remaining unused credits would than be null and void? :rolleyes1

Please clarify!! :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

They will expire on midnight the day you leave.

4. twinsmamma

twinsmamma disney planning nut

you get credits based on the number of nights and they expire the last day at midnight. We used our credits for breakfast the last day of our trip.

5. pixieprincessmom

pixieprincessmom Mouseketeer

We used counter service for breakfast our last morning and got mickey rice krispie bars with our left over snack credits.

6. pta-mom

pta-mom <font color=deeppink>The three-second rule does no

OK...this is why I'm not understanding this....the number of nights is 6 but we are there an extra day...so, what you mean is if we are there from Monday to Sunday, they do not expire on Saturday at midnight but on Sunday at midnight....on day 7. Correct?

7. loralie

loralie DIS Veteran

You are correct! :cheer2: They will expire on Sunday at midnight so you can enjoy a good last meal on Sunday. We paid OOP for a cheap meal one of the days during our trip so we could have a nice meal at the castle for lunch on our last day. It was before the changes so it was only 1 TS credit. I liked having a nice meal on the last day, put a nice ending to a wonderful trip.

Have fun, pixiedust:

Loralie