Another step closer!

stacy87

Mouseketeer
I've just been online to check if our seats are available to reserve and....they were! So we have them booked :banana:

I am a little bit annoyed, as there were not many seats left! On the confirmation we got from First Choice, they said that seats would not be available to book before Monday 3rd May! I've been going on every so often though just to check. I'm happy though that we managed to get the seats we wanted! We didn't want to be stuck in the 3 seats in the middle, as we both like to have a window!! lol

So all that's left now is to get the rest of our travel money (next month), and get our travel insurance (next week), and we will be completely organised!! :banana::banana::banana:

Such a relief to be another step closer. Really getting excited!! 63 days to go!

Anyhoo, sorry for rambling on! Just wanted to share with people who get as excited as I do! lol :laughing:

I've just been online to check if our seats are available to reserve and....they were! So we have them booked :banana:

I am a little bit annoyed, as there were not many seats left! On the confirmation we got from First Choice, they said that seats would not be available to book before Monday 3rd May! I've been going on every so often though just to check. I'm happy though that we managed to get the seats we wanted! We didn't want to be stuck in the 3 seats in the middle, as we both like to have a window!! lol

So all that's left now is to get the rest of our travel money (next month), and get our travel insurance (next week), and we will be completely organised!! :banana::banana::banana:

Such a relief to be another step closer. Really getting excited!! 63 days to go!

Anyhoo, sorry for rambling on! Just wanted to share with people who get as excited as I do! lol :laughing:

Oh don't you worry - the celebrations of upcoming trips are very catching so I am more than happy to celebrate with you. :dance3:

How do you sort out BOTH getting a window? You don't fly in the cockpit do you? ;)

:cool1:
You're going a day after me it seems (62 days 4 us), the countdown now is the best bit, hope you have a great time :thumbsup2
Good news about the seats :goodvibes & you are allowed to get excitied, I sure am!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Oh don't you worry - the celebrations of upcoming trips are very catching so I am more than happy to celebrate with you. :dance3:

How do you sort out BOTH getting a window? You don't fly in the cockpit do you? ;)

lol yes, we get special seats, didn't i mention that? :lmao: lol no, I meant to say that I will get the window seat going and my friend will have the window seat coming back, so we both win! lol She's been to America before so agreed to let me have the window seat going, since this is my first time! :goodvibes

some more dancing me thinks! :banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

:cool1:
You're going a day after me it seems (62 days 4 us), the countdown now is the best bit, hope you have a great time :thumbsup2
Good news about the seats :goodvibes & you are allowed to get excitied, I sure am!!!:banana::banana::banana:

thanks! I hope you have a fab time too! Are you staying on or offsite? We're staying at CBR :goodvibes

lol yes, we get special seats, didn't i mention that? :lmao: lol no, I meant to say that I will get the window seat going and my friend will have the window seat coming back, so we both win! lol She's been to America before so agreed to let me have the window seat going, since this is my first time! :goodvibes

some more dancing me thinks! :banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

I kind of figured that. I used to date a pilot so I was quite familiar with the jumpseat. Every now and again when I mention choosing seats someone will point out that I have one less to chooose from.

You were wise taking the outbound at the window - the return is usually at night so the blinds are down anyway, most of the trip.

thanks! I hope you have a fab time too! Are you staying on or offsite? We're staying at CBR :goodvibes

offsite, we are both students so the cheaper the better :laughing: but we have plans to get to disney etc :thumbsup2

CBR wow you're going to have an amazing time there!! One day I will stay onsite... :cloud9:

I kind of figured that. I used to date a pilot so I was quite familiar with the jumpseat. Every now and again when I mention choosing seats someone will point out that I have one less to chooose from.

You were wise taking the outbound at the window - the return is usually at night so the blinds are down anyway, most of the trip.

That's what I thought too - I just didn't tell her that! lol :lmao: But she'd understand my logic! lol

offsite, we are both students so the cheaper the better :laughing: but we have plans to get to disney etc :thumbsup2

CBR wow you're going to have an amazing time there!! One day I will stay onsite... :cloud9:

We're students too :goodvibes I was just lucky that I had some inheritance money left and decided to treat myself to a great holiday with the money I had left :thumbsup2 So we intend to make the most of it, since we most likely won't be back for a while :sad1:

Have you been to Disney before?

Yeah, never stayed on-site though as I have been with my mum, dad and brother before and they liked villas :thumbsup2, this time it is just me and my boyfriend but we are staying on International Drive so not too far from everything :wizard: ...especially the outlets for plenty of shopping!! :lovestruc

Yeah, never stayed on-site though as I have been with my mum, dad and brother before and they liked villas :thumbsup2, this time it is just me and my boyfriend but we are staying on International Drive so not too far from everything :wizard: ...especially the outlets for plenty of shopping!! :lovestruc

close to shops is a definite plus!! :banana: lol I'm planning on doing lots of shopping over there! We were really swithering about whether to stay onsite or not, but we figured that since it's our first time in WDW, we would go with onsite. We are only doing 3 or 4 days at Disney, and the rest will all be at Seaworld, Universal, Discovery Cove, Florida Mall etc. But I hope we can spend quite a bit of time in DTD too, maybe for evening meals and more shopping :goodvibes

:cool1::cool1::hippie::rotfl:Happy planning and have a fab trip.:woohoo:good news on your seats.Doesnt matter where you stay as long as you are there.Have a fab time:tigger::dumbo::ccat::eeyore::stitch2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter