Another Photo Question

msteddom

We always wait in line in California (something)
Hi,
I wanted to post some photos, so I uploaded them to the DIS photo gallery then tried to post them and I came out with links. From reading other posts on the tech board, I understand that I am liking to the page and not the picture. But when I right click on the photo, there is no properties option. So how do I get the URL for the picture itself? Thanks!

Melissa

For the DIS photo gallery, if you've got your gallery page showing, first LEFT click on the photo to get the full size photo to show. After that shows you should be able to RIGHT click on the photo and get a pop-up dropdown list. At the bottom of the list is the choice for properties. Click that, and one of the things you'll see is the URL for the photo.

(I assume you're using MS Windows. If you have a different OS such as Apple then it may be different)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter